Chapter 16

Violetta pushed Diego away after slapping him so hard he landed on the floor.

Violetta: I told you Diego I'm engaged to Leon.

Diego: Oh, please your just with him to forget me.

Violetta: I've already forgotten about you, I'm happy with Leon and he's the one I'm planning a life with I don't want a life with you Diego.

Diego: You're lying.

After some time, Leon walked into the dressing room calling Violetta's name as Diego walked past Leon to find Francesca, Violetta ran into Leon's arms.

Leon: Baby what's wrong? Why are you crying? *Holds her in his arms*

Violetta: Don't let me go, Leon.

Leon: Shh, baby it's okay, what's up?

Violetta: Nothing, I just love you and whatever happens I will always love you and I'm glad I proposed to you, I don't want to be with anyone else but you ever not even...

Leon cut her off by kissing her and she kissed back while putting her hands around his neck.

Leon: *Pulls away* I love you too baby, but seriously why are you saying all this?

Violetta: No, Leon you don't need to know, just remember that I love you and I will always love you.

Leon: *Pulls her arm* Come here, *He sat her down on a chair* What happened? Why are you saying all this like your going to die hmm? Why are you like this? Why was Diego here?

He sat her down on the chair, as she was looking at him and he sat on his bent legs.

Violetta: Please Leon don't ask me questions just say you won't leave me

Leon: You know I won't leave you baby I will always love you.

Violetta: Really?

Leon: Yes baby. *Pulls her close to him*

Violetta: I don't want to be apart from you ever, that's why I proposed to you because I want to share my life with you nobody else and I love you with all my heart and what we have is special and nobody is going to come in between us right? Because I love you, Leon Vargas.

Leon: Shh, I love you too baby.

Francesca: Violetta, it's your turn.

Violetta: *Looks at Leon* Will you watch me?

Leon: Yeah, I'll be right there.

Violetta went to the stage as she walked down the stairs she started to cry again and when she stood with her back to the audience Leon, Francesca and Diego stood on the side of the stage and the music started as Violetta turned around she didn't sing, she stood there frozen.