Chapter 7

Violetta: Diego? What are you doing here?

Diego: I'm here to see if you're okay?

Violetta: Never been better, Diego we're over I can't be with you anymore.

Diego: But why? *Sees Violetta holding Leon's hand* YOU? I WANT A WORD WITH YOU!!!!

Violetta: Well, too bad because we are leaving.

Leon: Baby, go home I'll be there soon to check on you.

Violetta: Okay, *Turns to Diego* YOU TOUCH MY HANDSOME BOY'S FACE YOU CAN LOOK OUT!! *She kissed Leon's lips and left*

As Violetta left, Leon and Diego talked.

Diego: I can't believe you stole my girl

Leon: Look, Diego, she doesn't love you anymore, she loves me now but you need to let her go because she's let you go. *He smirked*

Diego: Oh *Pumps his fist* I'm going to wipe that smirk off your face.

Leon: Now, Diego, don't make a scene your not going to impress anyone because there's nobody else here.

Diego: You...

Leon: Me what Diego?

Diego: This isn't over.

Leon: But it is Diego, she picked me and chose to leave you.

Diego: Violetta isn't in love with you.

Leon: *Sarcastically* No of course not, she's more in love with me than she ever loved you.

Diego: Before you came to the studio we were in love and happy and now you've come between us she doesn't look at me any way anymore.

Leon: She told me that she was never happy with you and she just wants me because I show her and tell her things that you never did Diego.

Diego: Yeah, do you know why because I don't want to be the cheesy boyfriend.

Leon: Telling your girlfriend that she is beautiful isn't being cheesy, it's telling her that you love her beauty and loving her as she is, there's nothing cheesy about it.

Diego was about to say something, but Leon's phone rang which cut him off.

Leon: Sorry, I must get this.

Diego: Sure, take your time.

Leon: Umm, thank you.

Phone conversation.

Leon: I know, I'm coming.

Violetta: Oh, thank god you answered the phone.

Leon: Why baby? What's wrong?

Violetta: Leon, can you come to my house?

Leon: Yeah, I'll be there in a few minutes.

Violetta: Okay.