Chapter 17

Francesca: Violetta?

Camila: Violetta?

Maxi: I think she's dead.

Leon: Let me through.

They moved aside to let Leon through.

Leon: Baby, you okay?

Maxi: She's not awake Leon.

Leon kissed her and she kissed back as they saw her put her arms around his neck.

Francesca: Aww, just like snow white.

Violetta: I'm okay Leon.

Leon: Oh, thank god.

Violetta: My eye hurts but I'm alive.

Diego: I'm so sorry, Violetta I didn't mean to...

Violetta: Save it, I don't want to hear your meaningless apologises okay, leave me and Leon alone okay I'm done with you.

Diego: Here, let me help you up. *Holds out his hand*

Violetta: *Pushes his hand away* No, don't touch me, Leon, help me up.

Leon helped her up and she cuddled into him.

Leon: You heard her, leave her alone Diego.

Diego left and Violetta just hugged Leon and cried.

Francesca: He's a jerk.

Camila: I can't believe you fell for that.

Violetta: Girls I don't want to talk about it.

Francesca: Are you okay?

Violetta: I need to be alone.

Leon: Okay baby.

She left and went for a walk.

Francesca: She's so lucky to have you, Leon.

Leon: I'm lucky to have her but I think she is hurt by Diego's actions.

Francesca: But come on he kissed her for god sake.

Camila: Yeah, but how do you know if she did feel for him again?

Leon: She told me she didn't feel anything when he kissed her.

Maxi: Yeah, but Leon she says one thing and does another.

Leon: I know, but I don't think she did feel anything because she was crying, and she held me so tightly as If she was going to lose me.

Maxi: That could've been guilt.

Francesca: Guys, I don't think this is nice talking about her while she's upset.

Leon: Francesca's right, we shouldn't be talking about her like this.

Maxi: Well, why aren't you with her?

Camila: Because she wants to be alone.

Broduey: But Diego just followed her, and you didn't notice.

Leon: What?

He left to see Violetta when he looked around, he could see Diego looking for Violetta also until Leon cut him off.

Leon: Where are you heading Diego?

Diego: You already know where I'm going to Violetta, where I'm the only one who cares about her.

Leon: She doesn't want you around, how many times does she have to tell you that.

Diego: She felt more things for me before you came and ruined it with your perfect dance routine in your house with your lips on hers and everything you ruined our relationship, not me.

Leon: She chose me because I listened and understood something you didn't do.

Diego: Don't make me laugh, Leon I listened to her did she also tell you that I sent her a video?

Leon: What?

Diego: She didn't tell you, I bet she blushed just get it in your head she likes me and not you.

Leon: No, she loves me otherwise why would she have proposed to me in Madrid hmm?

Diego: To ensure that she loves two guys at the same time.

Leon: Don't you dare say that.

Diego: Well, she kissed me back before she pushed me away did, she tell you that?

Leon: You are not going to be anything to Violetta because she's over you.

Diego: How do you know?

Leon: Because I know her.

Diego: Yeah, well I know her longer than you.

Leon: You know if that was true you would still be with her now but you because she doesn't want to live her life with you, she put the ring on my finger, not yours.

Diego: Fine, let's do it this way, let her decide if she chooses me, you'll let her go and find another girl.

Leon: Fine, but if she keeps the ring on my finger and chooses a date for the wedding, you must move on and leave us alone.

Diego: You're so confident that she'll book a date for the wedding when she can change her mind just like that *Clicks his finger*

Leon: you're a jerk.

Leon walked and saw Diego on the steps, and it looked like she was crying.

Leon: Hey beautiful.

Violetta: Hey Handsome.

Leon: Why are sat down here on your own?

Violetta: I just needed to get away from Diego.

Leon: oh, he was coming to see you, but I stopped him.

Violetta: Thanks for that, I don't fancy seeing him right now.

Leon: Well, we've been here before, do you remember you were sad about Diego because you had an argument?

Violetta: Yeah and you listened to me and you told me you loved listening to me.

Leon: Yes, baby I love listening to you.

Violetta: Don't Leon you know you will make me go red.

Leon: Would that be so bad?

Leon leaned into her while dipping his head to kiss her she kissed him back as putting her arms around his neck to make it into a proper kiss. Diego was behind them watching them kiss as he could hear Violetta laughing, he got clenched his jaw full of jealousy.

Violetta: *Laughs* Leon you bit me.

Leon: Open your mouth then and I won't bite you.

As Violetta opened her mouth their tongues fought together until Leon pulled away.

Leon: Come on let's walk.

Violetta: No Leon *Pulls him back down but he nearly fell* I want you.

Leon: Oh, really? You didn't earlier that's why I bit you.

Violetta: I was playing with you, my fiancée now which means I can do what I want with you.

Leon: I'm your what?

Violetta: You heard me, Leon.

Leon: Well, I guess I should call you my fiancée

Violetta: I'm your what?

Leon: Oh, very funny.

Violetta laughed and pulled him to her lips and continued what they were doing until Violetta choked him.

Leon: You nearly choked me then.

Violetta: Just kiss me, Leon.

They kissed passionately.

A/N

Thank you for reading.

I love you all.

Rebeccaxchapman1