Chapter 9

«Mirrors»

A/N,
Shits boutta get real from now on
Enjoy the fluff while you can

Warning: slight gore, I guess

Kakashi snickered, looking around for a camera. He had gone to wake up his cute little genin and found the most adorable sight. Sasuke had somehow rolled out of his futon and onto Miyuki's and wrapped his arms around her, and he just needed a photo for blackmail purposes.

That, and it was super cute.

"That's the kid who's dedicating his life to vengeance, hm?" Kakashi murmured to himself, snorting. "How threatening."

Miyuki shifted, eyes opening blearily. She looked confusedly at Sasuke, whose arms were around her waist, when she realised he was asleep. She snickered, poking his cheek. "Sasu, wake up."

He stirred slightly.

"Sasu, wake up," she repeated, poking his cheek again. He grumbled and buried his face in her chest instead.

Miyuki's eye twitched, uncomfortably trying to move away despite Sasuke's tight hold around her. "Sasuke, up. Now," she hissed.

His eyes fluttered open, blinking sleepily. "Huh?" He muttered.

"Sasuke, I can't move," Miyuki told him, giggling. Sasuke registered what he was doing and abruptly sat up, face flaming bright red and his arms crossed across his chest.

Taking note of the sleeping blond a couple metres away, Miyuki refrained from cackling.

"Alright my cute little genin, it's time to get up!" Kakashi called from the door as if he hadn't been watching them sleep. "Let Naruto sleep in. He's drained his chakra and needs to replenish it."

The two Uchiha got up, the female bagging the bathroom to change in. Sasuke pouted and Miyuki stuck her tongue out at him. He huffed.

Whatever.

Kakashi could barely hold back his squeals.

::

"Something is wrong," Miyuki stated simply. "I don't like the feeling I'm getting."

Kakashi waved her off. "Maa, it'll be fine. Trust me."

She snorted. "I don't trust anyone."

Sasuke glanced at her, frowning softly. She was awfully tense, and kept fiddling with a chain around her neck rather than her goggles, making him narrow his eyes. "Where'd you get that?"

Miyuki rose an eyebrow. "What?"

"The necklace. Was it a boy? Can I kill him? What's his name? His clan? Does he-"

Miyuki slapped the back of his head. "Maybe it was a boy. Jealous?" She grinned.

He scowled. "Give me his address. I need to do a background check and make sure he's not gonna kidnap you-"

"Sasuke calm down-" Miyuki giggled. "It wasn't a boy."

Sasuke released a breath.

"It was a whole ass man-"

Kakashi choked as she ran away, Sasuke shouting and chasing her as she cackled. Kids these days.

::

Miyuki couldn't ignore the creeping feeling on her spine as she finally got to the bridge, an irritated Sasuke behind her.

She gasped, staring at the unconscious and bleeding bodies of the bridge workers, eyes wide in horror.