Chapter 30

« Terror »

LMAO YOU MIGHT GET UNCOMFORTABLE THIS CHAPTER BUT WHO CARES

Dork Obito ft. Clueless!Miyuki

Miyuki kicked the door open, revealing a startled Obito in his bed reading a book.

"I'm fucking bleeding."

Obito blinked. "Heal it."

"I tried, you dunce," she snorted. "I can't exactly stick a band aid on it either."

After a whole two minutes of silence, Obito's whole face blossomed crimson, his eye wide. Fumbling about under his bed, he pulled out his Madara mask and stuck it on his face.

He quickly slipped on his cloak and took a deep breath, calming himself. "Konan. I'll get Konan."

"My stomach hurts," Miyuki commented absently. "I feel like shit."

Obito grabbed her collar and began dragging her out, throwing open the door to Pein's office and dropping her on the floor.

He then left.

"What the hell?" Miyuki whined, standing up. She rolled her eyes.

Pein stared at her, eyes narrowed. Konan was flanking him, head tilted slightly.

"I'm bleeding and ah, Madara-sama dragged me here after going all red," she exposed.

Konan stepped forward and took her hand, leading her into the bathroom and opening the cabinet under the sink.

::

"Are you eating that entire box of ice cream?" Deidara asked curiously as he entered the living room.

In response, Miyuki simply flipped him off. He rolled his eyes, blushing as he sat down.

"That cost 100 ryo," Kakuzu grumbled saltily. She shot him a scathing glare, holding her spoon up like a weapon.

"Says the one that tried to eat it with chopsticks."

Hidan looked up in horror from the TV. "Kaku-fucker eats ice cream? With chopsticks?"

She nodded sagely, sticking a spoonful in her mouth. "Such an abomination to mankind."

Miyuki paused. "Sasu used to get ice cream with me," she muttered, bringing her feet up to rest on the couch. Her face fell. "I miss him."

"Who's that?" Deidara questioned. "Your boyfriend?"

She giggled. "Best friend. Cousin."

The bomber's mouth formed an O.

The ravenette smirked, sticking the spoon back in her mouth. "Why? Were you jealous?"

Deidara blanked out completely, blue (sapphire) eyes wide.

As he blinked, colour rose to his face. "WHAT?! N-NO WHY WOULD-"

Miyuki giggled. "Sure, sure."

Deidara abruptly got up and ran out.

"Can't blame him," Hidan shrugged. "You're hot."

Miyuki choked. "Hidan I'm uNDERAGE-"

She got a flat stare in response. "How long until you're legal?"

"Same amount of years you have left on your life span."

"I'm immortal," he deadpanned, crossing his arms.

"No shit. That's the point."

Kisame chuckled.

"Shut up, sharky. You're the one reading porn in front of me."

His cheeks went pale purple, and he only grinned.

"And I'm twelve," she prompted. "Is that a form of sexual harassment? I don't know. I should. I've witnessed one and I've been assaulted, so..."

He cringed, snapping the book shut. "How'd you even know what it was?"

"Old teacher's a pervert," she murmured. "Read icha icha in public. Probably only wears that mask because of the nosebleeds he gets."

Itachi seemed to be glaring at nothing.

"Damn," Kakuzu hissed. "I lost count."

Miyuki frowned. "I'll be right back," she muttered, setting her ice cream down and leaving.

She quickly travelled down the corridor and stopped in front of a white door. She knocked.

"Nii-san, is it lawful for me to kill people for being annoying?"

"Nah."

A/N

lol

~ Author