Chapter 43

« Gaara »

This chapter is really short. Shippuden is gonna be really choppy in this book- ahah sorry-

I will be skipping some arcs due to changes (like Sasuke not defecting) and I've prewritten the ending. I hope you don't mind how bad this chapter is-

Miyuki silently sat cross legged on the clay bird with her head down, mask on.

"Oi, Yuu-chan, you okay, un?" Deidara asked, glancing backwards at her. She opted to nod rather than answer verbally.

She sighed, taking off her mask and unwrapping the bandages from around her eyes.

Taking a kunai just like she did before to look at her reflection, it was stained with blood, she activated her mangekyo sharingan, startling when she found the pattern had seemed to have merged with Fugaku's.

She muttered curses, wiping her eyes.

::

"How much longerrrr, un?" Deidara groaned from his place. Miyuki watched the writhing jinchuriki silently, face blank behind her mask.

"Only a little," she replied absently.

Deidara grumbled unintelligibly, ranting under his breath about how Sasori wasn't even complaining despite his impatience and-

"There's enemy ninja outside," Miyuki interrupted suddenly.

"Identify them," Pein ordered quietly.

"Uzumaki Naruto," she began without hesitation. "Uchiha Sasuke, Hatake Kakashi, Maito Gai, Rock Lee, Hyuga Neji, Tenten....uhm... H-Haruno Sakura, I think?" She murmured something inaudible under her breath. "And one unknown. All from Konoha but the last one."

Itachi tensed slightly at the name of his younger brother.

Deidara scowled. "Why isn't Tobi doing anything, un?"

No one answered, Hidan just shrugging.

Gaara fell still.

Oh shit.

The stone entrance began crumbling, Deidara letting out a very quiet happy squeal and announcing that they had to get into position, yanking Gaara's dead body onto the floor and sitting on it.

Miyuki giggled sadly, stood to the side.

She suddenly wished her mask had a built in voice changer. Oh well. Guess she could stay silent instead.

A/N
ew this chapter
this is terrible honestly I'm going to have to skip a lot of shippuden lol. the main parts of this book were in the first part, so it's mostly stuff to do with Tobi that will be added in.

this took ages to write i think I'm either really dumb or have writers block lmao-

I'm still trying to get a chapter out every day, though!

~ Author-Nee