Chapter 38

« Kidnapped »

Miyuki wandered through the streets tiredly, carrying a white, plastic bag in her hand. Inside it were simple ingredients for unagi katsudon as literally no one in the Akatsuki could cook.

Lost in her thoughts, she noticed a chakra signature far too late as an arm grabbed her by the bicep and pulled her into an alley.

And then all there was on the lonely street was a white, plastic bag.

::

"Where the fuck is the kid?" Hidan whined. "I'm fucking starving!"

Tobi bit his lip worriedly from behind his mask. "Tobi is worried too. Should Yuu-chan have really gone out on her own?"

Everyone in the room (that being Kisame, Hidan, Itachi and Deidara) immediately looked up, eyes wide.

"SHIT!" Hidan cursed, standing up. "SHIT! FUCK!"

Kisame groaned, covering his face with his hands. "What time did she even go out?"

"Eight o'clock," Itachi replied sharply, restocking his kunai holster.

"HOW DID NO ONE FUCKING NOTICE?!" Hidan shrieked, arms in the air. "IT'S FUCKING TEN!"

"Yuu-chan only went out for groceries," Deidara realised, spinning around and dashing to his room to get his shit together.

Tobi had stiffened.

Obito seethed.

"Akio-teme is getting a friend!"

::

Miyuki awoke with a sharp gasp, eyes darting around.

"I can't see anything," she muttered. Her back was pressed to the wall.

Her exposed back was pressed to the wall.

Letting out a shuddering breath, Miyuki searched for any chakra signatures.

There was only one, but they had immense reserves. She shakily nodded to herself, checking if her hands were free.

They were.

She had no weapons and felt oddly sluggish. She had most likely been drugged by something to throw her off.

She was wearing only her undergarments, and there was no blindfold around her eyes. It was simply that dark in the room. Feeling around, Miyuki concluded that the room was entirely concrete, and the smell indicated that they were underground.

She felt her chest for her seal, letting out a breath as she did so as her hands brushed over her necklace.

She refrained from cursing as she realised they had sealed her chakra away.

The door opened and a large silhouette blocked most of the light from shining in. Blearily, Miyuki blinked up, tears in her eyes.

The person, a man, based on the silhouette, went over to her and gently set something down. "Change into that," he said softly. "I had to search you for weapons."

"W-Why am I here..?" She choked out, bringing her knees up to her chest. "You're not gonna-...you're not.."

The man shook his head quickly. "No," he simply said. "I'm not. My spies said you have something to do with the Akatsuki so I believe they'll come for you."

She took a sharp intake of breath, pressing her lips together. A tear ran down her cheek.

"Hey, calm down," the man soothed gently. "I promise I'm not going to hurt you, or touch you in any way," he promised.

She reached for the clothes he had set down with a trembling hand. Pulling on the simple white shirt and black shorts, she shivered, tugging on her black hair.

"My name's Jiraiya, the toad sage!" He introduced.

Miyuki didn't answer, pulling her knees closer to her as she willed her Sharingan to life.

Jiraiya sighed and nodded. "Guess you've been taught well."

Begrudgingly, Miyuki let out a low whisper.

"Yuu."

Without her chakra, she couldn't activate her sharingan. She hissed.

Help me.

Someone.

.
.
.
(Okay.)

Miyuki's chakra flared to life, startling Jiraiya out of his wits. Her eyes melted from onyx to crimson, diluted by her contacts.

She took them out swiftly, angrily cursing how they hindered her vision. She made a hand seal, widening her stance as she pulled out a tanto from the small pocket dimension in the seal in her chest.

Jiraiya pulled out a kunai in return, launching a couple where she couldn't see in the darkness.

Miyuki heard the whistle of a kunai from somewhere, but she couldn't pinpoint exactly where.

Kunai embedded the wall directly behind her.

An inverted shuriken pattern swirled in her eyes.

"Zetsu," she whispered. "Inform the others of my whereabouts. Tell them that Jiraiya of the Sannin is luring them there. Only bring him."

She furiously leapt at Jiraiya, swinging her tanto at him. She hadn't used it much, yet it felt so natural in her hands.

(Adjust your grip so that your right hand is above your left.)

Instinctively, she swapped her hands around and made a swipe at Jiraiya.

He ran at her again with a grim look on his face, ducking under one of her kicks and making a grab for her leg.

She felt herself smirk as his hand phased straight through it.

A/N
Holyyyyy
This makes no sense lmao Jiraiya should be with Naruto rn but just say this is when they were passing through Ame (which makes no sense but go with it) and Naruto is currently in some hotel or something.

This is prior to the time Itachi and Kisame go against Kakashi, Asuma, Kurenai etc etc

This is for plot lol

Me waiting for someone to connect the dots: 🤡💅

~ Author-Nee