Chapter 33

« Doubts »

(It isn't going to work.)

It isn't going to work.

It won't work.

"Nii-san," Miyuki whispered. "His plan won't work?"

it won't work.

madara will kill you.

"Oi, brat," there was a knock on the door.

"'T's up, Sasori?" Miyuki asked, opening her door.

"Leader-sama wants to see us both," he grumbled. She gave a nod, swiftly pulling on her cloak and exiting her room. She knew he didn't have a lot of patience, and as her superior she didn't exactly want to anger him.

They knocked on Pein's office door, and he lowly answered, "Come in."

"Sasori," Pein said. "I want you to test Yuu on her medical jutsu."

He nodded. "Yes, Leader-sama."

"Yuu," the rinnegan-eyed man said. "I hope you are up to standard."

Eyes dulling, Yuu nodded. "Yes, Leader-sama."

Yuu bowed and stepped out, taking in a calming breath.

She didn't understand the sudden feeling of panic she had felt in the office.

Obito's plan.

Was it really going to work?

Why..

Why did so many people have to die for it? Why make a war to end all wars? What's the point? All it does is create more hatred. More lives lost. More orphans. More widows.

It isn't fair.

It just isn't fair.

It isn't.

She didn't get a choice. Why didn't she get a choice? Why couldn't she decide for herself?!

No.

Miyuki got to decide for herself.

It's her own fault for killing her.

Yuu didn't get free will.

Yuu was nothing but a tool in the Eye of the Moon plan.

The plan that will not work.

Yuu wasn't Obito's little sister.

Yuu was Obito's weapon.

Sasori grumbled slightly. "How good are you?"

Mi- Yuu frowned. "I'd say an average doctor now. I never got a lot of practical experience because I got here so abruptly."

Sasori nodded. "Get someone to cut one of Hidan's limbs off and try to reattach it with medical chakra."

Yuu let out a quiet chuckle. "Alright. I'm sure Kakuzu would be delighted."

::

"Kakuzu-san?" Yuu asked. "Can I ask a favour for my training?"

"Three thousand and twenty four.. what is it, brat?" He scowled.

"Can you cut one of Hidan's limbs off?" She asked sweetly with a smile. "I'm getting my medical training done."

Kakuzu seemed to smirk beneath his mask. "Sure."

Across the room, Hidan let out a scream as his head was cut off. Yuu giggled. "Thanks, Kakuzu-San."

"Damn," he cursed. "Lost count."

"You were on three thousand and twenty four," she reminded him. "See you!"

Her nose wrinkled at Hidan's screaming head. "Shut up, Hidan. You're getting blood everywhere."

"NO SHIT!" He screeched. Yuu laughed, picking his head up gently and setting it back on his shoulders, her hands emitting a faint green glow.

He let out a sigh as Yuu healed him, pain dissipating almost completely and being replaced by something warmer.

"How was that?" Yuu rose an eyebrow at Sasori. He nodded.

She grinned. "Sick."

A/N

bye ive edited this sm

~ Author-Nee