Chapter 36

« The Basement »

quadruple update lol

Warning: gore. I'm not the person you should ask if it's only slight. It isn't super duper graphic, and no organs are ripped out, but someone gets beat the shit out of so if you aren't comfortable with that there's a summary down at the bottom.

Miyuki paused, looking at the door that had no plate stating a name on it. The only other one like that was Obito's room.

"Hey, where does this lead to?"

Deidara tensed. "Don't go in there. You don't wanna see it."

"Where does it lead to though?" She asked, annoyed by the lack of information in his answer and crossed her arms.

Deidara nervously licked his bottom lip. "We're not allowed to let you in there, un. It's the basement."

She frowned. "Why not?"

The blond shifted. "It's not a nice place, yeah. Even I don't like going in there."

Miyuki snorted. "That's just because you're a pussy."

He punched her shoulder, beginning to lead her away from the ominous door to the basement. "Whatever, hm."

"Didn't deny it," she grinned.

"Shut up," he grumbled.

He sounds a lot like Sasuke when he does that.

Miyuki's eyes softened.

::

"Nii-san," Miyuki murmured. "What's in the basement?"

He froze.

"How do you know about the basement? Did you go in?!"

She scowled. "No. Deidara wouldn't let me. Is it because I'm younger than everyone else? Think I can't stomach it?"

Obito frowned softly. "It's not that, Miyuki-chan," he said. "It's just.. it's not something you'll want to see ever again."

Miyuki paused.

"Again? I've seen it before? Why can't I see it again?!"

Obito clenched his fists. "You definitely shouldn't see it, but if you insist on going you can as long as you're only in there a couple seconds."

She grinned. "Alright!" She cheered.

Her smile faltered slightly as she was led down the steps and the smell of blood entered her nose. Whimpers resounded in her ears, and she frowned.

She froze when she reached the bottom of the stairs, clutching onto Obito's hand like a lifeline as she bit her lip so hard it bled, tears building in her eyes.

There was a hospital bed there.

It was covered in blood.

*Gory shit starts here y'all*

There were chains wrapped around it, wrapped around someone.

Someone she still had nightmares about to this day.

Her mouth parted.

"It's you," she breathed, eyes wide. "It's you," she repeated, standing over the man.

Tears overflowed from her eyes.

"You ruined my entire fucking life!"