Three

"Springtide Lovers"

It looked like a shell, half-buried, but as Shane dug through the sand around its edges, he found that it was a silver wrap around ring with two seashells on the ends.

"Thank God, you found it!"

Shane looks up to see one of the most beautiful women he had ever laid his eyes on. She looked like a real-life Princess. She had beautiful chocolate skin, kind brown eyes, and a curvaceous body that any woman or man would be starstruck by.

"Thank you so much," she held out her hand. "I didn't think I was going to find it. It looks like any other shell on the beach."

"Yeah, it does," Shane chuckled, giving it to her. "I must be one lucky guy to have picked it up and met you."

She blushed, pushing her hair behind her right ear, "aren't you cute."

"Ooof, cute is for kids."

"Well, anything else would have been kind of forward, don't you think?"

Shane licked his lips and shrugged, "can't go wrong with a little bit of forwardness."

With a smirk, she holds her hand out, "Bianca."

"Shane," he shakes her hand. "So, Bianca, what brings you to Cabo San Lucas?"

Bianca slid her ring on her middle fingers, "I'm here for Spring Break with my friends. You?"

"Same, where you guys coming from?"

"California, we go to Standford."

"Standford," Shane scoffed, shaking his head.

"What?"

"Berkeley."

"Oh, wow," Bianca laughed, "how ironic."

Everyone knew Standford and Berkeley were college rivals.

"Hey, no hard feelings here," Shane shrugged. "I'm on vacation, no reason to ruin a good time with some stupid school rivalry."

"I agree," Bianca nodded. "Look, my girls and I are hanging out at a bar called 'Una Mas?' on the Marina. You guys should come hang out with us. It's practically in the middle of the street. You can't miss it."

"I'd be an idiot to say no."

"Glad you know that," she replied flirtatiously. "I'll see you then?"

"Yeah, you will," Shane nods with a smile.

He walks backward, watching her walk away admiringly.

After getting his friends, Shane did as he said and met Bianca and her friends at the bar. She had two girlfriends, and he had two guy friends, evening things out perfectly. As soon as everyone introduced themselves, the drinking began, and a party ensued.

A few drinks in and wasn't long before they were dancing in the streets of Cabo San Lucas. Their energy spread like wildfire, and soon other tourists and even natives had joined in the fun.

Shane and Bianca danced together, their bodies close and their movements sensual. Bianca moved her hips to the rhythm of the Mexican jams and to her surprise, Shane kept up with her.

They drank, laughed, danced, like it was their last night on earth.

Soon, the day begins to end, and the group decides to go to the beach to watch the sunset.

While Shane and Bianca sat next to each other in the sand, their friends played around on the shore, a few feet away.

"So, what are you studying?" Shane asked, leaning back on his hands.