Part one

Jungkook's POV

   I woke up on one of the most important days of my life beside one of the most important people of my life. Lisa, my omega although we aren't mates yet it might happen soon.Today we are deciding to get a surrogate to have our baby since she can't have one. I'm so excited I know this is a big step for a couple but we are ready for it. I can't wait for a little bean to be running around our house. The only thing that's a minor let down is that the baby won't be mine and Lisa's it will be mine some random lady's. But that's okay as long as we get one it's alright with me. Okay no more thinking it's time to wake up my precious omega.

Lisa's POV

I start to feel light kisses on my face. I a wake up and look around I see my big bunny on top of me. I giggle because is so cheesy. God I love him so much. We have been together since childhood and I could never imagine anyone getting in between us. He would never cheat on me because he loves me. (AN: you in for a rude awakening😏) I just feel so bad because I can't give him child made from both of us. I start to tear up at the thought of it but I quickly wipe my tears. "What are you doing in top me" I say. "Just trying to wake you up sleepy head" my bunny boy said to me. "I'm going to go make breakfast really quickly" i said pushing him off of me. I got to make our breakfast quickly I remember that today is our biggest day yet, today is the day we can meet the surrogate. I hope the omega doesn't try and take my kookie from me. Trust me it's happened before because he is the CEO of Jeon entertainment a.k.a the biggest music entertainment in South Korea . Of course he says no to all of the omegas but what if the surrogate is really pretty. All I have to do is trust him. I look down and see that the eggs burning. I scream and try to put the fire out before he hears me.

Jungkook's POV

I hear a scream coming from the kitchen and go check it out. I look and see my omega screaming because of a small fire I laugh a little and throw some. Water on the pan of eggs. I see her turn around and hug me as hard as she can while crying . "What happened in hear huh?" I say hugging her. "I guess I zoned out and I burned the eggs" she said pouting cutely. "Why are you pouting?" I asked her "that was the last of the eggs" she replied. "Oh that's it we can go get some it's okay." I grabbed my keys to the car and we both headed to the garage.

Time skip

We finally arrived to the store. We both got out and walked in hand in hand. "Hey to save time I'll go get the milk and you go get the eggs so we can save time" she said. I said okay and we both went our separate ways. I found the eggs and was about to grab them when I saw the smallest and most adorable little hand covered mostly by a sweater reach for it. I looked down and saw the custest omega ever. "Oh I'm sorry" said the fluff ball.
Even his voice is cute. "No that's my bad" I said super softly. I saw they were only about 4'5 which means they were shorter than Lisa. "What's your name" I asked the cute boy. "Park Jimin" the baby boy said. "Cute" I whispered to myself. "Here you can have it" I said while giving the eggs to the cutie pie. "Thank you" he said smiling. I swear that was the most beautiful omega I have ever witnessed.

AN: hi this is my first ff and I'm sorry if it's bad but here you go stay happy 😊 pls don't give me too much hate