Part 7

Jungkook's POV

"He really thinks that he can take you from me. That's funny because I am much more of a wife than he will ever be. I'm prettier and a better mother than he'll ever be" she said while laughing.

"Shut up. You'll never be a mother you even have a child and soon you will no longer be a wife because no one wants a divorced omega. Your pathetic and he's already prettier than you'll ever be." I said while watching her cry her eyes out with a smile on my face I went up the stairs and had a wonderful sleep.

Time skip

I woke up to the sound of a terrible cry. It sounded like my baby boy's cry so I got up and went down stairs. I saw Lisa hitting him and saying things like. "You think he loves you he's mine he will always love all of this is your fault just because you think your prettier than me and just because you can have a child well guess what your a freak being an omega is for women not men so back off you'll never own his heart" she said while pulling his hair but as soon as she saw me she started crying and came running to me.

"Kookie h-he said I was a useless wife because I couldn't have children you know that makes me cry" she while she kept fake crying.

"Jungkookie she is lying j never said that she said that I will never have your heart because I am male omega and a freak" he said while crying I already knew he was telling the truth.

"Both of you stop I already know who's telling the truth" I said while smiling softly at Lisa. She is my wife after all.

But she's a also a dirty fucking liar.

I pushed her off of me and went to my baby I picked him up and whispered sweet nothings into his ear. Jimin looked at Lisa and told her to pack her things.

"I heard everything you said to my baby get out and prepare to sign the divorce papers" I said in an angry tone. I was so upset that she had nerve to say such horrible untruthful things to an angel. I took him upstairs and kissed his forehead. I heard snoring as I was about to open the guest room door.

I looked down and saw him sleeping in my arms. I smiled he really is the most beautiful thing I have ever laid eyes on. I put him in the bed, laid down beside him and wrapped my arms around his waist and went to sleep as well.