Part 16

Lisa's POV

I will get my husband back.
NO MATTER WHAT

Jimin's POV

I woke up by myself. I was so cold. I looked around and there was no sign of him anywhere. I cheeked the bathroom with no luck.

I went downstairs and saw him making breakfast. I was relieved so I snuck up behind him and hugged him from the back.

"Little one is that you" he said while turning around and sitting me on the counter. I just giggled.

"I have to leave today" I said with a pout.

"What do you mean" he asked with tears in his eyes. I felt bad but I couldn't stay he wasn't mine he was still legally married to Lisa. And that meant that he was hers.

"I have to leave" I said in a more serious tone.

"Why I thought..." he said with sadness in his voice. Not gonna lie seeing him sad did make me feel bad but he is not mine to have.

"Look I name a million reasons why I can't stay anymore but just know I can't do let me go and collect my things so I can go" I said in desperation.

"Fine but at least eat breakfast first" he said with a sad smile on his face.

I nodded and sat down ready to start eating. As soon as I was comfortable he picked me up and sat me on his lap. I squealed and his my face in his neck.

"What are you waiting for aren't you hungry" he said with a smile on his face.

I just blushed and started to eat a pancake.

Time skip

I was packing my things when Jungkook busted into the door with an angry expression.

It startled me so I jumped. "What did you do that for" I asked worriedly.

"What the hell is this" he said while holding up his phone with a picture of my brother and his boyfriend kissing.

"Jimin I thought we were a thing" he said with tears in his eyes.

"Well first your still legally married to Lisa and second why are crying over my brother and his boyfriend they can do what ever they want" I said with a duh expression.

"O-oh" he said with a blush of embarrassing on his face.

"What do you mean by I'm still married to Lisa. We divorced last week I'm all yours princess" he said with a smile.

I smiled back and hugged him as tight as I could.

"Princess your MINE and no one can have you" he said with possession in his voice.

I just nodded not wanting to ruin the moment.