Part 5

Jimin's POV

"So tell me about yourself" he asked. "Well what do you want to know" I said smugly. "How about this? We play 21 questions I'll go first" he said. I just nodded. "Are you a virgin" he asked. "Wow just get strait to the good stuff don't you" I asked? "Well I don't like to waste time" he said while smirking. "Well yes, yes I am" I said while blushing. "Aww how cute" he said. "That means I can be your first" he said while his eyes started to darken.

"What do you mean kookie" I asked innocently.

"Oh you know what mean sugarplum" he said while getting up from his chair, walking over to me and picking me up.

He started to lick my scent gland while I moaned.

"Please alpha" I said.

Jungkook's POV

That's all he had to say I knew I couldn't mate right then and there even tho I wanted to. I had to control my wolf. So I had to the second best thing and scent him instead. I saw his eyes turn this pretty golden color. After I was done I looked at him and I saw that his cheeks were red making him look really pretty.

Soon I realized what I had done. "I-I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have done that without your consent it's just that my wolf wanted it and-" I was interrupted by him. "It's okay my wolf wanted it too" he said calmly. Then there was an awkward moment of silence. "So what know" I asked hesitantly. "We should keep it a secret to spare your relationship with Lisa" he said sadly.

"Yeah maybe your right" I said.

I couldn't let him know what really felt. I have to make sure that he is completely in love with me first. Even tho I already love him so much.