Part 14

Jungkook's POV

I woke up and noticed it was Monday's so it was time to go to work. I woke up and got dressed. Just as I was done I felt small arms wrap around me. I immediately knew it was Jimin so I turned around and hugged him back, while doing so I lifted off of the ground.

"What are you doing up" I asked him.

"Where are you going" he asked with curiosity lacing every word.

"No no no I asked first" I said.

"Fine, I missed your warmth" he said with a cute pout on his face. "Now you have to answer my question.

"Okay I have to go to work" I said sadly. I didn't want to leave my angel.

"Where do you work" he asked as he snuggled into my chest more.

I contemplated on telling him the truth due to past experiences. A.K.A. a gold digger. He broke my heart and I used Lisa to cope and have a stronger company. I know it was wrong but she cheated on me so it's only fair. But I know Jimin isn't like that so I finally decided to tell him.

"I am the CEO of Jeon entertainment" I said closing my eyes waiting for him to start saying things like 'omg really your so rich' and 'wow that's so cool can you take me shopping' ,but it never came.

All I heard was a small "okay well don't come home too late I was thinking we could watch a movie" he said while smiling at me.

"What!?" I said with my eyes wide open. I expected so much more than that.

"What why are you yelling" he said with a genuine look of concern on his face.

"You were supposed to say stuff like 'omg wow' and 'ohh can you buy me a car' why aren't you surprised" I said in a voice of confusion.

"Well you have a job and so do I I don't see what's the big problem if your a stripper or own a company your doing your best at it, and that's all that should matter" he said finishing off the sentence with his oh so lejindary (AN: I'm sorry I had to😂) smile.

"That's why I love you" I said with a smile on my face.

"I love you too" he said while hugging me.

AN: well here's another chapter of this terrible story I hope you like it. Stay clean, wash your hands, and stay safe. As always have a wonderful day bye.😊🌈💛💙💚☺️

MY ONE AND ONLY jikook/liskook जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें