😔

Hello guys I just want to say this will be the last chapter of this book on my account not because I'm not satisfied with my work or anything but because I have realized that people are human and me writing a fanfic about them is not going to make feel comfortable. If any one would like to take over this book then feel free to but I won't be the one to use this book any more. Not saying that anyone who does write a fanfic is bad or anything just saying that I won't be the one doing it. I do read some of them but I feel as if someone where to write a fanfic about me and someone else I wouldn't be very happy and might stay away from that person. Again not saying that writing about them wrong, I mean I'm sure they know that when they signed up or auditioned to be idols they knew that there would be shippers and stuff so I'm not sure if they are too bothered with it but I just don't want to be another person that might be making them uncomfortable. At the same time it makes me sad that I have to leave this book behind because it has made so much progress and makes me generally happy, but I know I should. What makes me even sadder is that before this book I have waited so long to write a book that has an actually good idea for the book. So basically it's like I waited this just to end it all, but in reality I think that this is the right thing to do and I needed to do it. I really hope you all understand if anyone actually still reads this. Also the reasoning for me taking so long was me thinking about "am I really going to delete a book that I have worked so long and hard for" and that is the thing that I am most regretful about a real and true army would have deleted it with out a doubt. So all in all I hope you will be understanding about this if you were reading also to anyone who wants to take over this book you can no need to message me about it just take it give credit and start writing all of you have a great day.