Part 11

Jungkook's POV

I was cuddling my baby when I heard the doorbell ring. I gently laid him down on the bed so he wouldn't wake up.

I got down stairs and opened the door revealing Lisa and her dumb ass brother.

"What do you want" I said in an irritated tone.

"Your not divorcing my sister" Taehyung said with a smirk.

"And why wouldn't I? She can't even bare children. She had the nerve to call Jimin a freak just because he's a male omega when she's the real freak. What omega can't bare children" I said in an angry tone. I could tell she was starting to cry but I didn't care because she had made Jimin cry so this is pay back.

"HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT IM YOUR WIFE. I SHOULD COME FIRST IN YOUR LIFE NOT THAT SLUT IF AN OMEGA" she said with tears running down her face.

"She's right you know" I heard a small voice come from the top of the stairs. I looked up and it was a tiny Jimin in my shirt making him look even smaller.

"Baby no she's not. Remember what we talked about earlier right" I asked in a softer tone?

"Who's this" Taehyung asked with a smirk on his face.

"None of your business" I growled possessively.

"You know you should listen to him for once" Lisa said while glaring at Jimin.

"Shut up slut he's not the only reason we are divorcing I know you cheated whore" I said with venom laced on every word.

Her eyes widened because she knew she was caught red handed.

"H-how did you know that" she said while looking down at her ugly feet.

"I've known since the week after we were married" I said angrily. I wasn't angry at the fact that she cheated because I never really loved her. I was angry because she thought I was dumb enough to believe her lies she told when she was cheating.

I heard little feet coming down the steps. Soon I heard them right behind me. I looked down and saw Jimin standing I'm right in front of Lisa.

"What do you want slut" Lisa said. Before I could defend him he said something.

"You have no right to call me a slut because you cheated the week after your wedding day and then have the nerve to come and ask for him to not divorce you should divorced a long while ago. I know I don't know much about you two or your relationship but I know that cheating on someone you just married is wrong you deserve everything that is happening to you including divorce" he said in sorrowful tone.

We all looked at him surprised. Including Taehyung. I have never seen him so brave.

I went up to him and back hugged him. He turned around and hurried him self in my chest.

AN: I will be probably be updated moemre now due to quarantine. I hope everyone who reads this enjoys it 😊🌈💛💙💚stay safe and wag your hands😷