Part 9

Lisa's POV

As I was packing up my stuff I decided that I will go to my friend Rose's house. I was crying so much I could barely see what I'm doing.

I went to my husbands room to say good bye. But I saw him and the slut hugging each other. I cried more and told him that he should be ashamed that he ruined a perfectly good relationship. I closed the door and ran to my car.

"It's okay he'll come running back to you as soon as he realizes what he's missing" I said while putting my head in the steering wheel. After a while I picked my head up and stated driving to my friends house.

I kept reciting what I was going to say when I got there if she asked about Jungkook. I finally filled up in her driveway.

I got my things and stared going to her front porch. "Your fine you'll be okay it's just a minor set back" I said to myself.

I rang her doorbell and took a deep breath. She opened the door.

"Hey. It's been a while hasn't it."

"Yeah it has" I said.

"What are you doing with your luggage. Are you staying for a girls sleep over" she asked me?

"Oh umm actually I'll be staying for quite a while. Maybe a few weeks or maybe months" I said while I tried not to cry.

"What do you mean wouldn't Jungkook be worried or something" she said while looking confused.

"We are getting a divorce because he has found his true mate" I said while breaking down.

"A divorce" I hear someone say. I looked up and it was..........

Who do you guys think it was

Jennie

Sehun

Or

Taehyung