Part 10

Lisa's POV

I looked up and it was Taehyung standing there looking angry. I was about to explain to him but he cut me off.

"Why did you two even divorce you were the perfect couple. The most beautiful omega in the world and the most powerful and handsome alpha in the world together. What could have gone wrong? Is it because of you're condition" my brother (Taehyung) whispered the last word.

"No it's because another more beautiful omega has come along and I think it's his mate" I said trying to hold my tears.

"WHAT FO YOU MEAN MORE BEAUTIFUL" he said while screaming to the top of his lungs.

"Shut up. And yes I mean more beautiful. He is the most beautiful omega I have ever laid eyes on." I said trying not to think about what happened just a few hours ago.

"Well let me see a picture of this 'oh so beautiful' omega" he said while rolling his eyes.

I pulled out my phone and shows a picture of the omega.

I could see his widen and whisper under his breath a small 'beautiful'

"See he is the most amazing thing anyone could ever lay eyes on" I said to him.

"Whatever come with me" he said while dragging me but the wrist.

He led me to his car and pushed me in.

"Where are we going" I asked him.

"To get your man back" he said while smirking.

AN: hey I'm sorry that I haven't updated in a while I hope everyone is okay with what's happening with the COVID-19. Remember to wash your hands stay inside and be safe. Goodbye 😊😷🌈💛💚💙