Part 8

Jimin's POV

I woke up with a heavy feeling around my waist. I looked down and saw that it was an arm around my waist. I got scared and screamed.

"Ahhhhh" I screamed.

"Hey hey baby calm down it's okay it's just me" I heard Jungkook say softly to me.

I calmed down immediately. We heard the door open and it a was Lisa standing there with tears in her eyes. She turned to me and said "I hope you're happy you have ruined a perfect good relationship" with that she left. And she was right I had ruined her relationship with kookie how is she ever going to find another alpha or beta no one wants a divorced omega. If your a divorced omega that basically you couldn't fulfill your duties to satisfy your alpha or beta and that makes no one want you.

I started to cry. "Why are you crying baby boy" Jungkook asked me? "Because of me she won't be able to ever find another alpha or beta. Her life is going to be so hard. I know that because my friend was a divorced omega and it took him 2 years just to find another relationship. Word about that kind of stuff gets out quickly." I said while I kept crying.

He quickly wiped my tears with his thumbs and kissed my forehead. "I'm not going to lie to you baby our relationship was pretty good but you know that when someone finds their true mate it can't change which means that our relationship was bound to end eventually because your true mate and I love you baby" he said.

"I love you too kookie" I said while snuggling into his chest. I got tired from all the crying.