Part 4

Jungkook's POV

I'm so happy. My omega wanted to get to know me even tho the only reason was for the baby it's still progress. Soon I felt someone tightening the hold on my hand. Then I looked down and saw Lisa smiling at me. I fake smiled and did the same. "We should get going" Lisa said. "Okay" I said sadly.

I still wanted to talk to my princess. We started to walk out of the door. "Wait" I heard Jimin say. "When should we meet up alone" he said to me. "Tomorrow" I said with a smile on my face. I was so exited to get to know him.

Lisa's POV

I'm so scared. I have one day to show my alpha why I'm the only omega who should be in his life. As we were walking out I told him"how about we have a little fun tonight just you and me," I said. "No I'm not really in the mood" he said. "OH BUT YOUR IN THE MOOD FOR THAT SLUT OMEGA" I said angrily?! Why would he want to be with that omega but not me. "DON'T CALL HIM THAT HE IS BETTER THAN YOU'LL EVER BE" he yelled using his alpha voice. I tried calming him down by touching him but he just pushed me away.

Maybe I really have lost my husband for good. "Jimin" he said quietly. "JIMIN JIMIN JIMIN IS HE ALL YOU THINK ABOUT" I said while crying. "I don't know what to do anymore" he said in a sad tone. "Maybe we should just go to sleep" I said drying my tears. "Yeah your right" he said. I saw him going to the guest room. "Where are you going? Aren't you going to sleep in our room" I asked. "No not tonight" he said. He went to the guest room and I followed.

I tried to open the door but it was locked. "What do you want Lisa" he said in an irritated tone. "Just wanted to tell you goodnight" I said.

I was walking to my bedroom I took a shower, changed my clothes, and went to bed as fast as soon as layers down.

Time skip

Jungkook's POV

I woke up happy because today was the day that I get to see my baby. I got dressed in my best outfit and headed out the door without saying goodbye to Lisa.
I went to the cafe and sat there. I waited almost five minutes. Soon I saw him ordering two strawberry cakes. He came over and sat down looking beautiful as ever. "Hi love" I said sweetly. "Hi" he said blushing. He is so cute. "Well let's get to know each other" he said in a tone sweeter than honey.

AN: hi I'm sorry for not updating I had a lot of projects I had to do and it was a lot of stress hope whoever is reading 🌈⭐️✨😊