v

playlist: what goes around ... comes around — justin timberlake

        If one thing was certain about who I was as a person, it was that I did not fuck around when it came to family

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

        If one thing was certain about who I was as a person, it was that I did not fuck around when it came to family. My family meant everything to me and even though Yerim irritated me to the point of me wanting to strangle her—I felt like I was the only one that should annoy her or make her cry. It was my responsibility as an older brother.

So, I wasn't the happiest this morning when I saw the oddest sight in front of me. Almost every single one of the students, was reading the school newspaper and mumbling under their breaths.

To say I was confused was an understatement. I was beyond lost. That was, until I ripped the paper away from one of the kids nearest me. I had barely started reading it when I heard the yell of my sister's name and running footsteps. I watched her run, tears streaming down her face. When I looked to see where she was coming from, Lisa was knocked on the ground and Jungkook was trying to run after her, but Jimin stopped him. The murmuring started.

"It must be true then."

"Did you see her slap, Lisa?"

"Wow, JK really is a player but to one of his best friend's sister?"

I didn't need to finish reading. Something in there, whether it was true or a lie, had to do with Jungkook playing with my sister's feelings. I stalked up to him, watching his already big eyes get even bigger as he put his hands up in defense. The newspaper in my hand. Jimin stopped me from reaching Jungkook. I turned to Lisa who bowed at the sight of me.

"Tae, not here." Whispered Jimin. I shrugged him off.

I looked down, finished the godforsaken article before crumpling it up and throwing it at Lisa. Jennie complained to me, but one stern look let her know not to cross me.

"Wow, what a wonderful friend you are, Lalisa." I sneered, catching as Lisa's lip quiver. "You," I said to Jungkook, grabbing him by the collar before taking him up to an empty classroom where the surplus was.

I listened to Jimin. It was pointless to give the whole school more things to talk about. Instead, I was going to deal with it in private as I shoved Jungkook in, rolled up my sleeve, and punched him square in the jaw. He didn't fight back, groaning as I pulled his collar.

"What did I say to you hours before this damn party?"

Jungkook gripped my hand. "To not play with her. Tae, I didn't play with your sister."

I rolled my eyes, bending my knee to hit him in the stomach before I punched him again. He stumbled back, his lip bleeding. I knew Jimin and Taeyong were there. They followed us and the running footsteps as the door slid open let me know Sungjae had joined us.

"You know what I find ironic? I thought I would have a hell of a hard time trying to pick sides if you two broke up. Guess what, JK? I don't! You fucked up! You fucked her and then dumped her for her friend? For Lisa? She really likes you. Yerim really likes you and you hurt her! My sister!"

double-cross ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें