ix

playlist: i'm in trouble — nu'est

          Admitting you like someone and then seeing that someone be happy with somebody that is not you, hurts like hell

          Admitting you like someone and then seeing that someone be happy with somebody that is not you, hurts like hell. I couldn't believe a whole month had passed. One entire month in where all I could do was watch her from afar with a pout on my face. What hurt more was knowing she liked me. She told me she likes me and there she was with the obvious male she liked more than she did me.

Jimin's plan would have worked more if Seulgi had not taken a liking to Rowoon and if Sooyoung didn't bring him to everything. I was ready for this next one to fail too. I looked the picture of a gloom person. Everyone around me was smiling and happy and there I was, with my own personal cloudy forecast above me as we waited for Sooyoung to come. I was expecting yet another "group gathering" where I was the odd one out. Not only that, Jimin failed to warn me that Seulgi had invited all her closes friends. That meant Wendy, Yerim, and Irene.

I grimaced seeing her with her soon-to-be husband, Minho. She looked happy and I think the main reason why it was so awkward between us was because it had gotten out that I thought she was beautiful. By the time it reached her ears, my simple comment of saying "You know, Irene is rather beautiful," turned into "You know, I like Irene."

She believed it and shut me down in front of everyone. I was so embarrassed, and I didn't want to embarrass her, so I took it.

At least, Yerim wasn't sad anymore. The last column was rather big and ruined many plans and status. Nayeon was currently being ready to be shipped off to England. Yerim would have been more upset with the news of her best friend leaving but she, like me, had been completely clueless about her relationship with our tutor. It made our family look bad too, for having hired someone that was married and in a relationship with a high school girl. My father had to make a statement that they were unaware, and it had not been their daughter.

Lisa was found making out with Bambam, trying to use him in her endless want for revenge. Jennie was seen smoking at a college party. It was going hectic. Not to mention that Taeyong greeted Sungjae with a punch when he came back to school, since his cousin was devastated, and the engagement had been canceled.

In my own personal life, I told Sungjae on how I was out of the bet. He never said what he wanted and so, I was mentioned in the column, for also having hit him. He was fine, my new deal was to stay away from Sooyoung and watch as he would seduce her. Like hell I would. I told him I was done with the bet and over my dead body, would she become one of his many triumphs.

"Oh, Joy over here!"

Yerim was waving her hand, jumping up and down to Sooyoung. I was sitting a little far from them, on a bench. In my gloom. She looked beautiful but that wasn't surprising to me. What was surprising was seeing how she was not with Rowoon. I stood up. Was I finally catching a break? I looked to Jimin who had given me a thumbs up. I smiled. Okay, maybe this amusement park gathering wouldn't be so bad. I saw when she noticed me, almost freezing and that hurt a little to see how she really was not happy to see me. My smile faltered.