Character Introduction

Hello my sweets! This is my first fanfic I'm writing in such a long while, I really do hope you enjoy it!

General Information:
Name: (Y/N) Kurishoki
Relatives:
Mother: Shikuki Kurishoki
Father: Unknown
Little brother: Amori Kurishoki
Older sister: Lushia Kurishoki
Height: 144 cm (4'9)
Weight: 52.9 kg (116.6 lbs)
Quirk: Angel (Winged Healer)
Age: 16
Class: 3-A

Quirk Information:

Angel Wings:
Sprouting Feather white wings, or better known as Angel Wings, from the upper back parts of her. This gives her the ability of flight whenever her quirk is activated. She can move up to 500 knots, same average speed of an airplane, and use her wings to move very smoothly in air.

Regeneration:
She is able to regenerate her body in quick manners. This allows her to continuously stay in battle for long periods of time, she can take ungodly amounts of damage and heal back to new.
Healing properties:
Like being able to generate herself, she can heal others. She's been able to heal any type of history known so far, even illnesses.
Shields:

When she revived her younger brother, not only did she sacrifice her sight, but she also exchanged her ability to control her shields. Working with the pros at U.A, they were able to help create a support weapon for her to use. This shields can be created to any size or dimension, but the larger the shield the longer it takes to form properly. Because of that, she normally relies on a smaller scale of domes. These shields are also a golden color. 

Auranic Feelings:
She can see peoples Auras and know how they feel in current situations. If blue, she will know you're sad. Red will mean you're angry. Along with this she's able to give off hormones depending on how she's feeling. If someone is feeling distressed, she can give off her calm natured energy, which would quickly calm the person in question down.
Revival:
She is able to revive life as we know it. Under the time limit of five minutes, she can bring the person back from dead, but which a high price. In order for her to do so, she has to follow the law of equivalent exchange. She has used this ability once before and that was when she revived her younger brother, Amori. Ever since that fateful day, she has been blinded.

Quirk Drawbacks:
From over-usage of her quirk she can start to feel very fatigued and weak. She can start to get massive headaches, but from gruesome quirk training she has become used to the headaches and has learned to continue moving after starting to feel very weak. If she goes beyond her limit, she known to faint, sleeping for a whole day at a time to regenerate her energy. 

Characteristics:

Hair: Silver, along with long and curly
Eyes: Pure white; She has no iris
Skin type: Fair
Likes: Sweets and her friends
Dislikes: Anyone who is mean really (She hates Bakuguo)
Relationships:
Mirio Togata (Childhood friend)
Nejire Hado (Friend since first year)
Tamaki Amajiki (Childhood friend)
Yuyu Hayu (Acquaintance)
Blindness:
Because of her blinded state she moves around in the world by seeing energy and aura's. When her quirk is activated she can see fully because of her regeneration properties pumping all over her body. Amajiki normally ends up being her guide because both Mirio and Nejire forget she is blind.

If any of you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!
I do not have a schedule of uploading down, for i am busy a lot! But I will make sure I put out high quality content for your reading pleasure!
Bye-bye !