:~Heartbreak~:

Disclaimer: This chapter will be done in third person

The smell of burning bark was dancing around in the air. The group of teens continued their journey across the woods. The Pro-Hero, Angelica, was up in the sky, keeping a lookout for any suspicious behavior. Her eyes constantly moving around in every direction, her body moving swiftly around in the wood, keeping an eye out in every direction. 

The person they're escorting, Bakugo Katsuki, was grumbling and fuming at the core while having his arm crossed. He hated having help from his classmates, especially Midoriya Izuku.

Angelica noticed something in the corner of her eye, up ahead of the group was a clearing, where two students were having an encounter with a villain. A girl in a school girl outfit was on top of a student, at first the pro hero thought it was one of the students on top of the brunette, but upon a closer inspection, her judgement was wrong.

The blond haired female at metal tubes attached to her back and a knife pointed towards the cowering female below her. Angelica furrowed her eyebrows and prepared herself to swoop in and strike. 

He sudden disappearance from above alerted the boys of the group that something was wrong, they immediately picked up their and started running after the winged hero. Angelica closed in on the villain, who took note of her approach, and punched the young girl right into her right cheek. The villain flew back a a few feet, holding onto her now stinging cheek.

The villain gritted her teeth in anger until the green-haired boy came into her view. Her eyes widened in wonder and curiosity, her cheeks becoming pink as a big grin appeared on her face. Her love-struck moment was interrupted as the goddess hero flew towards readying another strike. 

This time the villain was more prepared and dodged her attack, instead of fighting back, she put her knife into her holster and stepped back more. She glared at the hero, her mouth in neutral position and eyes filled with nothingness.

"There's too many people and I don't was to be killed, so bye-bye." And she did said, and immediately started running into the woods. Uraraka wanted to run after the villain, but was hold back by Tsu. "We don't know what her quirk, ribbit. It's too dangerous to follow." 

Angelica turned her attention towards the brunette, "Are you alright Uraraka?" The girl in question turned towards the silvernette, she gave her a kind smile and nodded her head. "Yes I am, thank you Kuroshoki-Senpai." 

Angelica's face softened as she healed the girls wounds. She turned towards the group and her faced dropped instantly. Bakugo and Tokoyami were no where to be seen. She started franticly looking around, yelling out his name. The boys caught on quickly on her sudden distraught state, they too, started looking around.

A voice spoke out to them from the woods, "The boy you are talking about, I took with my magic." The group looked up at him shock, he was standing on top of a tree branch, tossing up and down a blue marble. He was dressed oddly, a masked protected his face from exposing his identity.