:~Hope~:

(Y/N) POV:

(Y/N) POV:

Sweat dripped from my brow as I laid on the floor exhausted. I've been working non-stop for the past two hours, this arm really was something else. It was so much different than a human arm, it had a lot more power to its punch, but it was difficult to control.

"We'll start back up in fifteen minutes, you seem to be getting a good handle on your arm." Lillian told me, I look to my right to see the girl in all her glory. She was a very muscular and toned woman, she specializes in physical therapy. Over the past week she's helped me immensely in getting a good control over this new arm.

"Yeah, it's a lot more than my old arm, but at the same time it's hard to control." I chuckled lightly as I moved it up and down, placing my left hand on my shoulder, trying to pop it. A satisfying 'pop' noise could be heard as her whole shoulder felt a lot lighter.

"Yeah, I've worked with a lot of people who have prosthetics, but yer the first one to get it so quickly." she walked over to the little water fountain in the corner of the room, refilling her water bottle a little. "Wait, don't you have to go in a bit?"

Her botched Japanese could be a little hard to understand sometimes, so it took me a second to understand what she asked. I looked at my watch and realized she was right, I had to introduce myself to class 1-A with the rest of the 'Big Four,' even though they already know me; weird I know.

I got up quickly, jogging out of the small gym into the locker room, "I'll be back later Lillian!"

Before she could reply back, I was already out of the room. I changed into my uniform quickly, the special material wrapping around my wings lightly. My U.A. uniform was specially made for me because of my wings, it was able to stretch out and wrap lightly around the base of the feathery things.

With one powerful flap, I was in the air. I was in an off-site gym location, Lillian was brought in from Russia to help me control my arm better, she's also helping me learn to use my quirk with the mechanical arm. It hasn't been very successful sadly, I haven't been able to heal anyone at all with my new arm at all.

I skidded lightly across the pavement outside the school, my momentum slowing as the second passed. I totally didn't almost crash into one of the windows at the school because I wasn't paying attention. The stomping of my feet could be heard as I ran down the marble hallway, I'm not sure if they've already started their introductions. Turning the corner, I could hear Nejire's loud, preppy voice from outside the classroom.

I stopped outside the door, taking in a deep breath to calm my racing heart. I opened the door and walked inside, all eyes were on me as I laughed awkwardly.

"Sorry! I got caught up in psychical therapy."

The classroom erupted in excited gasps, everyone in the class knew me. I smiled brightly as I stood in between Nejire and Tamaki. The periwinkle girl hugged my side tightly, she was extremely happy to see me.