:~Adjustments~:

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

The rest of summer went by in a flash, Tamaki came by and helped (Y/N) as much as he could. Sadly,  it was too late for her to regenerate her right arm, in the two weeks she comatose, he body adjusted to the lack of her right arm and wrote it off as a non-injury. So she's been living her day to day life, not only blind, but without a second arm. 

Her hero duties were put on a halt while she adjusted, a prosthetic arm was going to be made for her as soon as school starts back up, which was in a few days.

Today was the day that she was given the okay to get back into her hero duties, as soon as they signed off the papers, she immediately flew towards Endeavors agency. You might be wondering, why would Endeavor, a man who wants power, offer a girl a full time intern position when she doesn't have much to offer for offensive power. 

Well, he brought he on specifically because of her performance at the Sports Festival her first year. She was a person who was hard to take down with her mass regeneration, her healing and shields offer tremendous amounts of support. She had actually placed 1st her first year, the final fight ended with her  the victor because her opponent was overly cocky. 

Sports Festival: Final Battle, 2 years ago

"INTRODUCING, CLASS A'S OWN GODDESS, SHE MAY NOT HAVE MUCH OFFENSIVE POWER, BUT SHE'S NOT AN EASY OPPONENT TO TAKE DOWN, KURISHOKI (Y/N)!" 

A small girl with shoulder length silver hair walked into the arena, echoing cheers could be admitted all throughout the stadium as she made her stand. She was nervously waving around towards the crowd, she really wanted to score first place, to prove that offensive power isn't always better. 

"COMING IN HOT FROM CLASS A'S MAGMA MAN, NEONA RAY!" 

A medium built boy with fiery orange-red hair strutted into the arena, a cocky smirk plastered onto his face as he waved his hands at the crowd. He thought he had the fight in the bag because his opponent didn't have much offensive power to offer, unlike him. 

Hadou, Tamaki, and Mirio all sat in stands, worried eyes linked onto the silver-headed girl, they knew how powerful Ray was, but they also knew not to underestimate (Y/N). The girl is always full of surprises. 

"You wanna just yield now sweetheart? I don't like hurting pretty girls." he whipped his hand out dramatically as he ran his other hand through his hair, overconfidence dripping from his stance. The girl gritted her teeth as she furrowed her eyebrows. 

"No thank you, I would prefer to kick your ass instead." she placed her hand onto her chest as she sent the boy a small glare, a cocky smile also plastered on her face. 

He let out a 'tch' as he got into a fighting stance, (Y/N) following along too. Midnight raised her hand into the air, her handcuffs clanking together.