:~Healing~:

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

Two weeks have passed, two, long, grueling weeks for Tamaki. All his free time was spent at the hospital, waiting for her to wake up.

The doctors didn't know when she would wake, there could be a chance that she wouldn't wake up, her brain showed signs of activity, but no indication of waking up.

He hasn't slept in his bed at all since the night he arrived at the hospital, not wanting to leave her side for even a second. Her story had flooded the media, her popularity was skyrocketing as a pro hero. But it also brought a lot of hate. 

Tamaki would sometimes read the comments people would leave on headlines regarding her, he came across a few comments calling her a 'Failure as a hero for not saving the kidnaped student.' 

Those comments irked Tamaki, they had no idea what she went through that night, no one really did. She fought bravely even though her quirk wasn't meant fighting. 

Over the two weeks, multiple people would come and visit her, each time, Tamaki was normally there. 

Students from class 1-A would come in, bringing in flowers and gift, giving their regards to her family and the rest of the Big Four.

Nejire and Mirio would also come and spend most of their free time in the hospital, but they didn't sleep in the room like Tamaki did. FatGum gave indigo boy the space he needed, he knew that Amajiki wouldn't be able to focus on the job with (Y/N) in the hospital. 

Even Endeavor came baring flowers to give to his future sidekick, but he didn't stay long, he gave his condolences to her family and left immediately after words. 

Tamaki was currently sitting at the left side of her hospital bed, dark bags imbedded on his face from a few sleepless nights. He barely spoke to anyone at all in the two weeks, he utterly became mute. 

His eyes were red from sobbing a lot, if you passed by her hospital door and pressed your ear against it, you could hear his quite sobs during the nights. 

Mirio and Nejire's attempts at helping to cheer him up were infutile, he wouldn't respond nor budge from the spot he was at. In the rare moments that he would speak, his voice was coarse and raggedy. 

It felt like if he spoke at all he would strain his voice, his eyes held emptiness. Mirio and Nejire were convinced that if (Y/N) were to never wake up, Tamaki would be broken forever. 

Night had befallen the hospital, the normal beautiful and glistening sky was covered in a blanket of clouds. Nejire and Mirio bid their farewells to Tamaki, (Y/N)'s family wasn't able to make it to the hospital that day because of work and school. 

(Y/N)'s right arm was still gone, even with her quirk, everyone was convinced because she lost conciseness before she was able to regenerate , that her right arm would be gone forever.