:~Lovely Laugh~:

Tamaki's Pov:

Tamaki's Pov:

The sound of my alarm clock echoed throughout my room. Placing my hand on top of the snooze button, I shuffled myself so I was facing my ceiling. Rubbing my eyes, I sat upward, turning my head towards the clock.

'5:01 am' It read. I'm purposely up earlier then normal so I can walk (Y/N) to school from now on. I took into consideration of what Mirio said last night in our text conversation, and thought I should at least try. I opened my phone back up to reread the conversation.

Mirio
You should at leasttry to tell her how you feel, I mean (Y/N) isn't the type to just drop you because you like her, If anything she's going to politely decline and you two will still be good friends!

Tamaki
We don't know that! Of course she's super kind and that's out of her character to do something like that..now that I type that out its 100% possible

Mirio:
You see, why don't you just do small things for her to show her that you're interested! Like walk her to and from school, remember the little things she tells you! Even try to be a bit more confident and start the conversations first!!!

Tamaki:
I could try that...

Mirio:
Aren't I the best my friend! You should even try to hugggg herrr

Tamaki:
No I can't do that yet!

Mirio
Dude c'mon she holds your hand, and don't say its just because of her quirk because you're the only person I've seen her do that with!

Tamaki:
Fine fine, I'll...try to hug her more often

Mirio:
Good! That will help your chances greatly!

Tamaki:
Maybe..I really do like her a lot! And I just can't shake the feeling of rejection.

Mirio:
Rejection is natural buddy, but I have a good feeling she likes you too!

Tamaki:
How could you be so sure?

Mirio:
Trust me!

Tamaki:
Okay, I will

I put my phone down and sighed, sluggishly, I got up and out of bed, making my way to my bathroom I noticed my hair was all out of place.