:~ Summer Camp Beginnings ~:

(Y/N)' POV:

(Y/N)' POV:

"What do you mean stuff is about to go down?" Yaoyorozu questioned, nervousness laced in her tone.

"We're fighting monsters duh." I said bluntly.

1A looked at me, wide eyed, and screamed.

"WHAT???"

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WE'RE FIGHTING MONSTERS?"

"ARE WE GOING TO DIE?"

"IS THIS JUST A PLAN TO KILL US ALL?"

Only a hand full of students were calm about the situation, or really they could not careless. I just sighed and held my hands over my ears, I may be blind, but that doesn't mean I need to go deaf too.

"You shit heads are scared of a couple of monsters? How the fuck did any of you make it into the hero course." Bakugou spoke out, irritated.

He pointed his fingers at me and spoke harshly, "Listen here grandma," I tilted my head to the side and mumbled out, 'Grandma?'

"I'm number one here and I'm going to make it there first, so don't get in my fucking way."

I raised and eyebrow and smirked at him, "I know exactly where the camp is because I've done this before too, in my first year, I can also fly at the same speed as an airplane dipshit, so if anything, I can make it there first right now." I did say that harshly, but this kid was pissing me off to the max.

My statement only set his destructive temper off even more, activating his explosive quirk, he lunged at me to attack. I let out a sigh and created one of my golden shields in front of me, blocking out his attack.

A scream erupted from the forest as Midoriya swooped into action to save, Mineta? Damn if I was him I wouldn't have bothered.

Bakugou made a 'tch' sound and turned away from me, "This isn't over grandma." He proceeded to activate his quirk once more and launch himself deep into the forest.

I turned over to the taller female next to me, "I can give you directions to the place so you can create a map if you'd like, Yaoyorozu?"

She gave me a smile and agreed. Flying her into the air, I gave her the directions to the camp site and she created an accurate map that will, hopefully, hell everyone make it back quicker then they anticipated. Setting her down, I bid my farewell to the rest of 1A and decided to fly my way to the camp.

As much as I wanted to defeat some of Pixie Bobs Earth monsters, I realllyyy wanted to piss off Pomeranian boy so badly. Being there first would set him off so hard. I landed on the ground softly in front of a white building.

I was greeted by the other two members of the Wild, Wild Pussycats, both were surprised if my arrival.

"We didn't think a student would be done this fast!" Ragdoll exclaimed. She was waving her arms up and down with a shocked expression.