:~Stressful Summer~:

Third Person POV:

Third Person POV:

The final week of school flew by in a hurry, the Big Four have planned to go to the beach that first weekend of their vacation. (Y/N) didn't exactly have a swimsuit to wear, and since she had these next two weeks 'off,' she really did doubt that she wouldn't be called in, but you never know really, she planned on going shopping for a swimsuit.

Originally she wanted to invite Nejire to help her shop, but Ryukyu had called her in for the day. She still didn't want to go alone, so her next best option would be Mirio because she doubts Tamaki would want to go shopping at all. She tried asking Mirio, but he also had been called in by Nighteye.

Deciding to take her chances, she called Tamaki to see if he was available and would like to join her on her little trip. "Hello (Y/N)," Tamaki spoke through the phone. "Hiii Tamaki, I was wondering if you were available at this moment!" She relied back cheerfully. There was a bit of a pause as she heard Tamaki look through his phone a bit, "At this moment I am yes, Fat Gum hasn't called me in just yet." He said back, answering her question. "Great! I was hoping you wouldn't mind joining me for a small shopping trip, I need a new swimsuit for our beach trip, and while I'm there I would be getting a couple of things I need for the summer camp thing." She stated, hoping he would say yes.

Tamaki thought for a second, he normally hates going to big, crowded areas like a mall, but he would be with (Y/N) and he loves hanging out with her. He decided to say screw it and said yes. (Y/N) was very happy that Tamaki said yes. She told him to meet her at her house in about 40 minutes. Quickly getting up, she started to get ready.

30 minutes passed by and (Y/N) was ready, because she was going to be changing clothes to try on swimsuits, she went with a simple outfit. A white blouse, a pink cardigan, some ripped jeans, sneakers, and a simple purse to hold her personal belongings. She had on a simple makeup look, she wasn't very good at makeup and think she looks better with a simple look.

(Y/N) made her way down the stairs humming, having her quirk activated cause she needs to see what she's buying of course. Plus she is still under the assumption she won't be called in, so they can't get mad at her for using her quirk. Her doorbell rang a couple of minutes later, opening her door it revealed Tamaki who was looking to the right.

He turned his gaze towards the small female blushing lightly, "Y-You look really nice..(Y/N)," he said shyly. She giggled at the taller man's shyness. She walked out the door, closing it behind her, she grabbed the mans arm and pulled him along. He blushed lightly at the sudden contact, but quickly composed himself.

She continued having her arm wrapped around his the whole walk to the bus station, Tamaki was blushing the whole for two reasons, A) She had her quirk activated so there was really no reason for her to have her arm wrapped around his unless it was intentional, and B) she was standing really close to him. Tamaki felt really happy though. As much as he hates large crowded areas, he would be with (Y/N), confidence is always something the timid boy struggled with, but he would be dammed if he didn't at least try to win over (Y/N). Unbeknownst to him, he already won over (Y/N)'s heart, just both persons are too afraid to confess.