:~Little Things~:

I'm trying out a new way of writing .^., so please let me know what you guys think of it! 

Now, onto the story~

                                                                                       ><><><

Third person POV:

A few weeks have passed since the students of U.A moved into the dormitory system. Adjusting took awhile, but our main protagonist was able to start moving around without her quirk. Today her prosthetic was finally ready for her to attach on, a painful procedure was awaiting her; so she brought along Tamaki to help comfort her. 

It didn't take much to really convince him, he was onboard to help her from the start. He's not the best at comforting people--never had been--Mirio is normally the one to support others. He was quite ecstatic that she wanted him there. 

He sat nervously outside the Support studio, twiddling with his fingers nervously. The door creaked open slowly as a student with long purple hair, pulled back into a ponytail. Tamaki jumped a little from the sudden noise of the door. 

"Are you here for Kurishoki-san?"

He nodded meekly, not facing the girl, his bangs covering his face. "Come on in, we're ready to start. I'm sure you're here to help support her?" she questioned dully. 

"Y-Yeah.." he sheepishly said. He stood up slowly and walked into the room, she laid on her back on a medical procedure table. She gave Tamaki a weak smile as he sat down in a chair right next here. 

"I know we've gone over everything, but do you have any questions sir?" An older man with shaggy brown hair asked the reserved elf. He averted his gaze off his girlfriend to the man who was doing the procedure. "I-Is...she going to be awake..?"

He chuckled sadly, "Sadly yes, her nerves need to be alert the whole time for it to work properly attach, but I nullified the pain as much I can with my quirk." 

Tamaki stared at the the doctor with a worried expression, (Y/N) lightly intertwined her fingers into Tamaki's clampy hands. He looked down at her, her gorgeous smile filling his eyes and mind. It helped soothe is nerves a little, but ultimately he was still internally freaking out over seeing her in excruciating pain. 

"I'll be fine Tama, with you here I'll be fine." her gentle voice reassuring the stunned boy. He formed his mouth in a straight line and nodded his head slowly, holding onto her hand tight.

"You ready?" the purple-haired girl from earlier questioned. (Y/N) nodded her head and laid her head down, relaxing her body completely. A cloth was wrapped around (Y/N)'s right shoulder tightly, making her shift uncomfortably. 

A piece of cold metal was latched onto her nub, it was a circular metallic object, she let out a grunt of pain as she felt tiny little needles jammed into her arms. Her eyes scrunched hard as Tamaki whispered soft, loving words into her ear.