:~Soft Sunset~:

(Third Pov)        Waking up to the soft rays of the sunrise, the silver-haired girl stirring in her sleep

(Third Pov)
Waking up to the soft rays of the sunrise, the silver-haired girl stirring in her sleep. She didn't like early mornings, alas, she must wake for her first day back at the prestigious hero school, Yuuei High School, otherwise known as U.A. She looked over at her clock and pressed the top of it, activating a robotic voice that gave her the time.

'It is currently 5:43 am'

She didn't need to be at school until 8 am, but a head-start always gets (Y/N) into a good mood. The silver-haired girled arose from her comfortable slumber and sluggishly walked to her bathroom. She took almost the same path everyday that she didn't need to use the walls for guidance. After doing her business, she walked towards the stairs of her home and headed towards the kitchen, knowing the exact path the whole time. She didn't sense any aura's, so that meant she was the first to be awake. She opened the fridge and rummaged around for her bowl of fruit she made the previous night. Once acquiring the bowl, she munched on it very quickly for she was famished.

Once done she walked back upstairs and changed into her custom made uniform. To accommodate for her wings, there were slits created in the back of her shirt and blazer to give room for her wings. She tucked her shirt nicely into her green skirt. She pulled on the blazer very swiftly and pulled up her thigh high white socks. She put on her pink slippers and made her journey back downstairs, bag in hand. Upon arriving downstairs she notices a very familiar aura energy.

"Good morning Lushia!" said the girl in very soft manner. "Oh (Y/N)! You're up early!" The red-headed turned to her younger sister. Lushia's quirk is called "Healing Blast" where she is able to produce a blast of healing properties. She is currently in college to become a doctor. "Do you need help with your hair today?" The red-head walked towards (Y/N) while making she to grab the brush they conveniently stored downstairs just incase the blind girl forgot to bring one down. "Oh yes please! That would be very wonderful of you!" the girl spoke in a soft, but excited manner towards her older sister. Lushia chuckled lightly at her response, she helps the silver-headed out everyday, but she always treats it as the first time she's done it.

Lushia skillfully brushed (Y/N) hair, and braided her beautiful locks into two braids that were connected to her head. "Oh thank you Lushia, I can't wait to see what you did today when I get to school!" The silver-head got up from the chair she was sitting in and made her way to the door. "Do tell me the time pleaser sister." Lushia turned towards the clock and said, "6:57, you have an hour you know, no need to rush." The silver-head had just finished putting on her shoes as she turned to her sister and smiled, "Yes I know that, but its my first day back and I wish ti be there early!" She waved to her sister good-bye as she walked out the door, taking her retractable cane out of her pocket, she started to make her all too familiar route to skill, using the feeling of the energy life force of the trees to continue moving straight.

Soon she arrived at the school, but only to find someone was in front of her, from seeing their aura.

"Excuse me please, you're in the way." She noticed how the aura turned slightly and listened to a distressed boy, "O-Oh my I'm so sorry I didn't notice you miss..?" She smiled towards him, keeping her face straight since she couldn't see his eyes, "Kurishoki (Y/N)." She could hear the boy breathe out, "miss Kurishoki, if you don't mind me asking, are you really blind?" She chuckled lightly, "Bold question of you to ask when I don't even know your name, but yes I am blind, its a drawback of my quirk's abilities." She could hear the boy become flustered, "O-Oh my g-gosh I'm so so sorry for being rude! I-I'm Midoriya I-Izuku." The boy started to sweat nervously from his lack of manners, he became panicked that he might have offended her!