A/N: Would like if you read it

This is only temporary as I do not like writing A/N's and try to avoid it as much as possibly ahahah!

I meant to have this written at the bottom of my last chapter, but I had some complications with uploading it, my Wattpad was glitching really bad, making me have to delete the part over and over again until it finally stopped. 

At that point I gave up with writing the A/N and just wanted to get it published so I didn't grow any more grey hairs at 17 LOL.

With that out of the way, here's what I wanted to tell you guys at the end of the last chapter:

I won't be publishing a chapter for a few weeks (3-4 probably) as the next 2-3 chapters are the Eri arc and I would like to publish them all at once for plot convince! Plus it helps me keep everything organized ahah. 

So when I do update, expect to have at least 1-2 more chapters being published right after it! Also you all might have noticed the large difference in writing style from when I first started to now, and honestly to answer that question is, I started writing on my computer and I improved my writing style along the way. 

Will I re-write the start of the book? Probably lol, I absolutely hate how I started the book, do you guys probably don't mind it? Probably for that one too! LOL

I had the problem of not writing enough dialogue and too much description, and now I'm having the problem of writing too much dialogue and not enough description and its become a freaking mess. Don't worry though! Hopefully I'll find a middle and make this story a lot better than it is now-

The big question I have for all those reading as this is published, do you guys like the story? I'm genuinely curious, I'm the type of person that love's getting critiques back because I love to improve anything you guys want to say. I am aware I probably have a shit tone of spelling mistakes and run-along dialogue in the first few chapters because I wrote it all on my phone, but I promise that will be fixed once I'm done with this book.

And no I won't be doing any manga spoilers for all those who don't read the manga, so after I finish the anime plot in this book it's probably going to be a lot of my own plot point and shitty ideas. 

If you have any questions, please ask! I would love to interact and talk with you guys. Almost 15k of you have opened my book and I'm sobbing at that, it's really such an honor that you guys gave my shitty book the time of day to be honest-

Before I end this there's one thing I REALLY need you guys to answer: Do you want to save Nighteye? Or should he still die? I still plan on having Mirio's quirk go bye bye for plot convince.

That's all I have to say! I start school on the 9th of September, so stuff might become a little slow, well, s l o w e r after that date because online stuff and Ap classes. Surprise, I'm actually smart! shocker right-

I love you all lots! Thank you! <3