:~Dazziling Date~:

Tamaki POV:

Tamaki POV:

I snuggled more into whatever I was holding tight. Ir felt so warm and comfy. Soon once my senses came
to be, the thing smelled faintly of roses. I pulled it closer to me, smothering my face more into it, nothing bothering to open my eyes just yet. I felt
calm and relaxed, not really remembering yesterdays events or knowing how I got to bed. After laying there for a little longer, I decided it was finally time to open my eyes and get out of bed. As I started to shuffle around, I finally realized that something was wrapped around my head. When trying to pull myself out of the grip, it tightened around me head.

I became really confused on what was going on. Squirming a bit more, I was finally able to get myself from their grip and lift my head up to see what was grabbing me. As my vision focused, I could feel my whole body implode from shock, and my face became all 40 shades of red. There laying on my bed, the person I was cuddling into, was (Y/N). I couldn't comprehend the position we were in, I had myself wrapped her small body, and my head was resting on her...boobs.

'HOW DID WE END UP CUDDLING?? WHAT HAPPENED YESTERDAY?? WHATS GOING ON??' I started freaking out right there on my bed, I've liked her for more then a year now, but I've never thought about really being able to do anything romantic like that with her. My heart was racing really hard as my breathing became very rigidity. My head became very foggy as I thought about it more. The more I was away from her arms, the more I wanted to get back into them.

My attention was suddenly focused on noticing (Y/N) was starting to stir in her sleep. I started to panic, not wanting her to see me like this. Instead of running to my bathroom to hide like a normal person, I decided it would be a better idea to cuddle back into her chest and pretend I was to sleep.

'Out of every I could of day, I just put myself right back into the awkward situation we were already in. To be fair, I did want to cuddle with her again. God I'm so dumb.'

Feeling (Y/N) stir some more as she grabbed onto my hair, running her hands through it also. I had to fight with myself to not shudder from her touch. I felt her stretch her body against mine, her knee accidentally rubbing against..there. I felt my body erupt as a fire stirred in the pit of my stomach. I wrapped my arms tighter around her, trying not to let out a moan. I felt her wrap her hands in my hair as she started to play with it, giggling.

"I wonder how much longer this sleeping quirk is going to effect Tamaki, my legs are getting kinda numb," I heard her mumble to herself. To tried to lightly squirm in my grip. Going against my better judgment, I lighted my grip a bit, making it easier for her to escape. She got up slowly from my arms and the bed, making her way to bathroom, once I heard the door shut, I immediately opened my eyes and covered my face.

My heart was beating badly, my body was on fire from her touch, I had a nervous smile on my face, blushing hard. As nervous as I was in this moment, I felt extremely overjoyed. Even if I can't become (Y/N)'s boyfriend, I was able to cuddle with her. I laid back down on my bed, feeling a bit heavy.