:~Beach Trip PT1~;

(Y/N)'s POV

(Y/N)'s POV

It was Thursday night, I was packing my bag for the beach trip that was ensuing during this weekend. I was feeling very excited, this was my only real vacation I was going to have for this summer. I went over my checklist once more for the evening, double checking to make sure everything that I could pack tonight was packed.

Once I was finished, I deactivated my quirk and finished zipping the suitcase up. I placed it into the corner of the room and made my way downstairs to get something to eat.

"Perfect timing sweetie, I just finished dinner!" My mother spoke to me, she quickly walked me over to the dining table and sat me down. I could smell the delicious aroma of the food she has prepared. My mother is the most amazing cook I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. I can cook, but not nearly as good as her.

She placed the plate of delicious aromas in front of me, I breathed in, enjoying the lovely smell, before digging in quickly. Surprisingly, I didn't finish the whole plate like I normally would.

"Are you feeling well dear? You normally eat everything." I could feel my mother's concerned eyes look at me, I nodded my head and placed my finger on my cheek, thinking.

"I didn't exercise at all today I think and I've been eating the kitchen dry all day already," I laugh sheepishly while rubbing my neck, "it's probably from that honestly, don't feel worried Momma, I'm fine!"

I was telling the truth, I had been scavenging the kitchen all day for food, if anything I've been feeling more hungry then normal. My mother replied back with a simple ok, and I made my way back upstairs.

I wasn't feeling very tired yet, so I grabbed my phone and laid onto my bed. Opening it up I realized I had..78 missed messages from the group chat with Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki.

Opening the chat I realized the majority of the texts were Mirio and Nejire spamming my name. I sweatdropped and replied back.

Angel uwu:
My lord you guys, I go to eat dinner for 20 minutes??!

Energy hoe;
Finally! You took waayyyyy to long to eat >:(, anyway we were wondering what time would you like us to swing on by to grab you tonight?

I stared at my phone in confusion, 'Tonight? What?'

Angel uwu:
Tonight? Where are we going?

Energy hoe:
To the cabin duh!

Angel uwu:
Wait I thought we were going tmrw??

POWER:
I was able to get an extra night so I thought we could use it for tonight!

Angel uwu:
Oh okay! Sure I'm ready to go tonight!