:~Beach Trip Pt.2~:

Tamak's POV:

Tamak's POV:

I felt like I was in Heaven, I couldn't feel more happy then in this moment. I large smile was stuck on my face, I couldn't get rid of it at all. In my arms right here right now, is the girl I've loved for more then a year now, who has just recently become my girlfriend.

I couldn't think of myself more then just average looking, but a gorgeous girl like her thought of me as attractive, then well my confidence is at its highest its been in all 17 years of my life.

(Since this is taking place in the summer of their third year, Tamaki is still 17, even though as of right now he's 18 ('') )

She was burrowed deep into my neck and curled around my body. She looked so peaceful, laying there, like she was meant to be in his arms. As much as I didn't want to, I needed to get up as my stomach was getting very pissed off at me

I carefully moved away from (Y/N)'s comforting grasp, and sat up onto the bed. Getting one last look at her cute face, he made his way downstairs. I was wearing a simple white tee and plaid pajama pants, I was greeted by fully dressed Nejire and Mirio downstairs.

"Look Look! Look who finally decided to wake up Mr. Sleepy Head!" Nejire spoke out while pointing towards me. "Ehhh you're right! It's a miracle he woke up!" Mirio bellowed out. I gave them a small scowl.

"Not my fault I'm not as big as a morning person as you two are." Mirio and Nejire both looked towards me, both forming an 'o' with their mouths. I raised my eyebrow at them as I walked towards the kitchen to get some water. "Why are both of you staring at me like I got three heads?"

"You're being...very bold? I've never really heard you talk back much..eheh.." Mirio said while scratching the back of his neck. "Yeah Yeah! It's weird!" Nejire added on.

I looked towards them and thought for a second, "Well...I feel good..I guess." I turned to grab one of the paper cups we brought with us to get water from the water dispenser.

"You two didn't do it did you!" Nejire exclaimed with a surprised look. I jumped in my spot, shaking lightly as my face turned bright red. "N-N-No!" I could feel the water start to overflow the cup, but I was frozen in spot from embarrassment.

"U-Uh...water Tamaki." Mirio spoke while pointing at the overflowing cup. I let out a 'gah' and quickly stopped the water from flowing. Letting out a sigh, I rubbed my temples with my free hand. I drank some water and turned back to the two, eyeing me down with curiosity.

"I-I...confessed my...feelings." I said quietly, feeling embarrassed still from Nejire's earlier statement. Both of them developed sparkles into their eyes as their smiles grew large. "REALLY!!" they both exclaimed at the same time. I sweatdropped as a stumbled a bit back, surprised by their loud reaction.