:~Love~:

For those who are have read this book before this chapter was released, please read this A/N: 

Changes I've made to the quirk:

Instead of summoning a staff from narnia like I originally planned, I decided to change it up and have it as an important tool to help control her shields.

The reason why she can't control her shields well is also due to the face of the equivalent exchange, I do plan on having a flashback mini chapter of the scene, so I hope you all look forward to that. 

No body really knew of her ability to create shields till her first year of U.A., from their she worked with the teachers on coming up with a support item to help her control them better. 

The emotion part of quirk as been altered too, where if she's under high emotional stress it will activate instinctively and everyone in the area will be affected by her high rise in emotions. 

Using it on Tamaki has slowly started to lose its effect because of how much she's used it on his throughout the years, when in middle school, for presentations she would normally have to stand up and be with him so he could present whatever it was with no problem. 

I've also decided to make a change with how long Tamaki has liked you, instead of the feelings developing at the start of year 2, its been going on since middle school, so for anyone reading after I've made the proper changes you can ignore this message .3.

Also, if any of you like Deku at all, I have a story made with him now too! This story is still my priority over the Deku one since I'm still barely working on the 3rd chapter for it ahah. 

If you have any questions please don't be afraid to ask or dm me personally about it! 

Now enjoy my attempt at a fluffy chapter ^^

And yes I know I have a problem with not writing enough dialogue ahah. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N) POV:

Lifting myself upright on my bed no longer poses as a challenge for me. I used to struggle a lot with sitting up on my bed, but with practice and time, I was able to do it with ease. The first day back from summer vacation posed as the real challenge though.

Everyone continuously surrounded Tamaki and I, invading both our personal bubbles. I understand that they wished to assist me in anyway they could, but honestly I was perfectly okay with just Tamaki's help.

The constant serenity of people scared my poor little elf, he didn't like the attention at all, nor did I really. I don't mind attention at all really, hell, I grew up gaining a lot of attention from people, not only for my quirk, but for my looks too.

The attention I was getting from everyone in the school was just plain aggravating. They were basically treating me as if I can't handle myself at all. I'm in the hero business, if I couldn't handle myself then I would have chosen a different profession to carry out. Being in the hero business doesn't mean that after one minor inconvenience you can clock out. 

No, it means you're ready to put yourself on the line to help protect others, losing a limb isn't something out of the ordinary, it happens to everyone. Scars happen quite often too, you rarely meet a hero who doesn't have some sort of scar on their body. 

A frustrated sight leaves my lips as I push back my long silver locks from my face. I've been thinking about getting it cut for awhile, even with a prosthetic on the way, its been hard to manage my hair throughout this whole ordeal. Having it cut to my shoulders will be much easier to control, plus I would no longer have to ask for help to put it into a pony tail.