Camila

13 year old Camila sat in her Science class staring at Lauren Jauregui that sat across the room talking with a boy named Keaton.

"I honestly despise him." Camila sighed. Her best friend, Dinah Jane was lost in a daze though.

"Hello?" Camila snapped in front of her face.

"Uh oh ah yeah?" Dinah said quickly.

"Who were you staring at?" Camila said as she smirked showing off her crooked teeth that were currently being fixed by her braces.

"None of your business, metal mouth." The taller girl smirked.

"That's not funny...Anyway, I know you were staring at Normani." The brunette said, purposely dragging out the word Normani.

"What?" Normani turned over to look at the two girls seated in the back.

"Nothing!" Dinah said to the beautiful dark-skinned girl.

"See you like her!" Camila said while fixing her glasses.

"I don't." Dinah dead panned.

"Yes, you do. Dinah Jane, you're a flaming homosexual."

"You are too!" Dinah said and quickly widened her eyes.

"Wait-"

"I finally got you to admit it, thanks. Anyway, just tell her already! I mean you're the whole package anyway. You're like model tall, you're gorgeous, hilarious, pretty confident except when it comes to her. You got this."

Dinah stared at her. I'll only ask her out if you ask Miss Daddy's money over there out." Dinah smirked thinking she had won this battle.

Camila turned red.

"You can't do that!" Camila whined.

"Guess I won't ask out Normani..." Dinah smirked.

"Ugh! Dinah you can't do that, please!" Camila begged.

Dinah raised her eyebrows at Camila.

"Why can't you ask Jauregui over there?" Asked as Camila took a sip of water, just to be wasted because she spit it out at the question.

"Are you fracking kidding me?"

"Just say fuck, Mila."

"I don't curse Dinah, it's bad and shows you lack an extended vocabulary."

"Ok? Just, why can't you ask her out?"

"Have you seen me! I'm thirteen years old, almost fourteen and I haven't hit puberty yet! Everyone came back from summer break with beards, boobs, at least 5 million inches more in height-" Dinah cut the ranting brunette off.

"You're average height." She deadpanned.

"Stand up!" Camila demanded.

"Fine."

The two best friends stand up and at Camilas eye level, she's face to face with Dinahs boobs.

Camila hugs and slumps back onto the lab stool.

"Thank god these goggles are shielding me from your musty a-s-s boobs." She says spelling out the curse word.

"Anyway, this proves my point. Clearly you haven't asked about my height lately, let me update you, I'm still 4'10 like I've been since 6th grade! Everyone came back with contacts and braces and me? I came back WITH glasses and braces! Do you understand how stupid I look? Where's my impecable jawline? Why are my chubby cheeks still here? I want my glo-up already! Not fair!" Camila whined.