Fireworks

Camila went through Biology with Mrs. Lovato, AP Calculus with Mr. Cowell, and Psychology with Mr. Mahone, who was kind of creepy towards her. Now, she was sitting in Advanced guitar. The class right before lunch. Well actually she just got kicked out. They were going around showing off their skills and turns out Camila is too advanced for advanced guitar.

"You understand that you're not gonna learn anything in this class right?" Miss Swift said to Camila.

"The school doesn't let students switch." Camila whined.

"Look, you already know everything you need to know! Practice makes perfect okay." Miss Swift stopped for second then snapped her fingers as she had a mini epiphany.

"A student teacher is teaching Beginners guitar! There's only five students in there but one is really struggling. You can go in there and do a one on one class of sorts while Brad teaches the other four! I can arrange something with the Principle so you can come to this class once per week to see if there's anything you can touch up on and teach beginners guitar the rest of the week! And I'll try my best to let them give you credits for both advanced and Begginers! Deal?"

"Deal! I'll head over there now." She high fived Miss Swift.

"Take your electric guitar and your acoustic."

"You got it!" Camila walked off to room 64.

"Hey are you Brad?" Camila asked.

"Cool! I'm Camila and I'm gonna be doing one on one classes with the student that needs the most help in here." She said cheerfully.

"Oh...that would have to be Lucy and Lauren here would have to be tied for worst so just do two on one." He said and waved Camila off.

"Douchebag..." She muttered. "Alrighty tighty ladies! Let's get to it!" Lauren and Lucy both looked at Camila with heart eyes then looked at each other and acknowledged the silent competition that was about to go down. The Duel of Fighting For Camila Cabello's Attention.

"Alright just pull up chairs or sit on the floor and I'll play something easy for you." Camila smiled at the girls with her charming smile.

Camila started playing Tinder Song by VICTOR! and sang the song. Both of the girls hearts instantly swelled up.

Sometimes I find myself thinking of you

Camila looked at Lauren and smiled softly while Lucy played with her hands.

Point for Lauren.

Then I feel stupid but what can I do

Camila looked at Lucy affectionately.

Point for Lucy.

Then I feel stupid but what can I do?

I can't

Camila looks at Lauren as if she's conflicted.

Let my heart give in

We could've been something but I blocked you too

Point for Lauren.

Swiped to the right cause I thought you were cute

She meets Lucy's gaze and grins as Lucy giggles.

Point for Lucy.

Boys are not something I usually do.

"Cause you're a fucking lesbian, Camila." Lucy said and Camila laughed as she continued playing the song.

I can't

She looks between the two girls and then focuses on the electric guitar for the rest of the song as if something had put her off.

Let my heart give in.

Not when.

You get lost on the train.

Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh.

And Camila finishes the song.

"Play another one!" Lucy says cutely.

"Tell you what. I'll play two other songs and you two can choose which one you wanna learn and we'll learn about chords and strumming patterns along the way."

"Ok!" The two girls said.

Camila played Creep by Radiohead and Seamless by Sabrina Carpenter. The class was dismissed for lunch and Camila went straight to the back of the school to smoke.

She let out a puff of smoke and squatted down and held her head and began sobbing quietly. This was her routine at her old school too. It was starting to feel different though. Most of the time Camila was crying for her mom or because her dad hit her the morning or night before school but this time she was crying because she was just so tired and she needed to figure out what to do about her useless drunk of a dad.

She heard footsteps and quickly wiped her eyes.

"What the fuck are you doing with these fucking cancer sticks?" Lauren snapped at Camila and snatched the cigarette out of her hand and put it out. Camila looked up and Lauren saw her puffy eyes.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I didn't know you were...." Camila waved her off as if she was fine.