Janitors closet

Smut Warning

Camila followed as Lucy tugged her out of the cafeteria and into the hallway.

"What the fuck poked my ass?" Lucy whisper yelled at Camila. Her eyes widened.

"Um well you see-"

"Are you wearing a strap on? Is this some kind of Christian lesbian repression thing?" Lucy said.

"No! No. I'm...I have a condition. I'm intersex. Please don't be mad! Or break up with me! We don't have to-" Lucy forcefully kissed Camila and dragged her to the janitor's closet. Camila looked at Lucy.

"What are you doing?" Camila yelled.

"Can you...like, show me? I've never seen one."

"You wanna see my cock?" Lucy nodded and bit her lips while clenching her thighs together.

"Just see?" Camila made sure, hoping Lucy would say something more than that. She was really horny.

"Could you...jerk off?" The short brunette asked awkwardly.

"Are you serious? You're not weirded out or anything?" Camila asked.

"I'm dead serious." Lucy said staring into Camila's eyes.

Camila stuck her hand into her sweatpants and palmed her cock and moaned. Lucy stared in shock.

"Sorry. I'm just trying to get comfortable." Camila said awkwardly.

"Is this uncomfortable for you?" Lucy asked.

"Very...uh, I'll be back to the cafeteria in a few." Lucy nodded and quickly walked out.

When Lucy arrived, all the girls asked where Camila went.

"She's just uh, doing something." The girls took that as an acceptable answer but Lauren had her suspicions and quickly rushed out when no one was looking. She looked around for a while but then finally found Camila.

There were two things that Lauren didn't expect.

1. Camila in a janitors closet.

2. Camila in the janitors pumping her own real cock in a janitors closet.

When Lauren walked in and saw this, she meerly stared in shock as Camila's moans of delight were bouncing off the walls. Camila opened her eyes for a split second and just stared at Lauren in horror.

"Can I-"

"Fucking please."

Lauren immediately ran to Camila's lap and put her hands on her thighs.

"Are you just gonna stare at it, slut." Camila hissed out. This was a side that no one had ever seen at her. Lauren's clit twitched at the derogatory term. She was so submissive and she loved dirty talk. Lauren slowly wrapped her hand around Camila's shaft while looking at Camila directly in the eyes. Camila moaned feeling Lauren's hand and Lauren felt her ego inflate times ten. She could barely fit her hand around the girth of the thick cock. She started with slow strokes, up and down Camila's long dick. The two girls maintained eye contact as Camila grunted and Lauren bit her lip, trying to work Camila up. Camila groaned and rolled her eyes back at the pleasure. Her dick was throbbing.

"Your cock is so, so big, Camz. I wanna suck it so bad but...I don't know if it'll even fit in my mouth." Lauren was being honest when she said that however. She really wanted to taste Camila's cock but the size was intimidating.

"You can always try. Just do it, swallow my cock. I need to feel that hot mouth of yours around my thick cock." Lauren groaned at Camila's wording. Lauren didn't waste one second. She dragged her tongue up and down the underside of Camila's dick. "You're such a fucking tease." Camila hisses.

"Yup." Lauren says. She takes Camila's dick into her mouth and swirls amber tongue around her cock head. "Mmmm" She moans. Camila bucks her hips up as Lauren starts going down. Lauren is furiously bobbing her dead up and down. "Do you wanna fuck my face?" Lauren asks innocently. Camila's eyes widened.
"Fuck yeah." Camila grabs Lauren and pushes her against the wall and pushes her cock in and starts fucking Lauren's mouth furiously. Lauren gags on Camila's cock and Camila smirks and moans. Unable to stand on her own, she puts her hands on the wall and her thrusting gets slower but harder. "I'm gonna cum babe. You want my cum in your mouth or on your face?" Camila takes her cock out and pumps it.
"Face."  As if on command, Camila blows her load on Lauren's face. Lauren smiles and moans.
"You're my little slut aren't you?" Camila asks.
"I am your little slut, daddy." Lauren smirks at Camila's reaction to the name. Camila bends down and licks the cum on Lauren's cheek. She moans at the taste of herself. She kisses Lauren and cleans her up. Camila quickly cleans herself up and kisses Lauren.

"I'll make it up to you tonight princess." Camila smiled and Lauren is in awe of how quickly Camila can go from a sex god to a cute teenage girl. Lauren nods excitedly.

"But I wanna make something clear." Camila says. Lauren tilts her head like a cute, confused puppy as if to ask 'what?'

"This is just a fling okay? I love Lucy and not you. This shouldn't have happened. You're my friend, not anything else. Don't get confused, it'll always be like that no matter what." Camila says casually.

This is the part where Lauren's heart breaks. Because secretly, she was hoping for something more. That Camila would choose her and love her. That didn't mean anything? So she's just Camila's toy? So many things were running through Lauren's head.

"What?" She mutters out, her voice cracks:

"I don't know what you expected so don't be disappointed." Camila shrugged and walked away.

Lauren's heart breaks a little more.

"I'm in fucking awe of just the way you walk yet you treat me like garbage." Lauren mutters and sadly walks back to the lunch room.