"IS THAT KARLA CABELLO?"

"Aw shit" They both said and immediately clasped hands to navigate through the hallway.

As soon as the two sisters walked into the school, the place was a mess. Boys were fighting on the ground with a a crowd around them chanting: "Fuck that faggot up!"

Camila looked at her sister for approval.

"Mija, no! No you are not doing that! Don't get involved and on your first day of school? No! You can't be always be playing hero you're going to get hurt someday." But Camila being the selfless girl she was, ran into save the day.

She shoved past the crowd and using her brute force that she's sure comes from her...extra bit of testosterone which we'll get into later. Using her brute force she yanked the boy that was hitting the other off. The other boy quickly scrambled back and put his medium length, curly auburn hair behind his ear.

"What's wrong with you!" She shouted at the boy wearing a football jersey who looked oddly familiar.

"He's a fucking fag!" He said as if it was a valid response. Camila scoffed.

"What's wrong with all of you? It's 2020 and we're still using these words? C'mon now. Stop being dickheads! I don't care if you accept it or not leave this guy be he didn't do anything to you! You all should be ashamed." She spoke passionately. She held her hand up for the boy.

"What's your name?"

"I'm S-Shawn? Uh, Shawn Mendes." He said with a small, slightly bloody, smile.

"Okay everyone leave Shawnie boy here alone unless you wanna have problems with me got it?"

"You're a chick. You'll do nothing if I beat this faggot up." The boy says and quickly approaches Camila but then regrets it when he has to tilt his head up to look at Camila.

"Back the fuck up before I slap the shit out of you and make you my bitch." 

From afar, a snake was watching. Lauren Jauregui. She was smirking at the girl and her panties flooded as she wished that the talk brunette was saying that to her. Lauren was the most popular girl at the school, still, and she was "dating"  Keaton, still. What most people didn't know is that Lauren was a closeted Bisexual, that most definitely preferred girls and the whole popular bad girlish image she kept up was just a facade. Lauren was actually pretty...soft? Soft ass in when she went home, she would take out her contacts and put her round glasses on and wear oversized sweaters that gave her sweater paws. Innocent would most definitely not be the right word because she really really liked rough sex. She's really kinky too. Lauren's eyes slightly widened when she knew who the giant and dominant girl was! It was Karla Cabello. The wimpiest kid she'd ever met. Who's this badass? Lauren was sure that she learned the exact definition of glow up just by looking at her. Lauren really wanted to fuck Camila. She walked over to her boyfriend.

"Keaton! Leave this girl alone! Stop being such an asshole all the time!" She said and shoved the boy. Camila gawked at Lauren and Lauren shyly looked down.

"Camila Cabello? Wow long time no see." She smiled at the girl.

Camila smirked.

"Why you so excited to see me Jauregui?" Camila has a grudge against Lauren because of how she tormented her all middle school. Right now though, she has the upper hand. Not to brag or anything, but Camila knew that she was less wimpy now and way more attractive.

"I'm excited to see you for many reasons. I was genuinely wondering where you had gone. Now you're back and I'm pretty happy." Lauren bit her lip and smiled.

"Well I'm not." Camila deadpanned and grabbed Ally's hand and walked away but Lauren followed behind her. They got to Ally's locker and she was putting her books in.

"Camila" she grabbed the girls arm and turned her towards her.

"I'm sorry." She said sincerely.

"You weren't sorry when  you told me to fuck off, right? See, I seriously liked you but your ugly personality ruined it." Before Lauren could speak, Lucy Vives ran and jumped in Camila with a bright smile. Camila was surprised that Lucy was the only person that kept talking to her the whole for years she was gone and Camilas crush in her never went away because of it.

"You weren't lying when you said you had a fucking glow up! You're so fucking hot wait no! I mean we'll yes but uh you're-" Camila giggled.

"You look hot too, Vives. Glad to see you ditched the cargo pants." Lucy blushed and shifted on Camila and hugged her and nuzzled into her neck.

"Look, I'll talk to you maybe some other time." She said to Lauren. Lauren nodded sadly and walked off. She muttered to herself:

"Fuck you Cabello. Soon you'll want me."

"Are you gonna get off?" Camila smirked at Lucy.

"Carry me!" She said in a cute voice. The girl pulled back a bit and looked into Camilas eyes. Camilas eyes shifted to Lucy's lips and as they were leaning in they heard a familiar and obnoxious voice.

"IS THAT KARLA CABELLO!" The voice boomed.

Dinah Jane Fucking Hansen.