Everything is gonna be ok, for real this time

"Wow...um...do you maybe wanna talk about it?" Camila asked Lauren. The other girl nodded silently.

"Who's the dad?"  Lauren looked up.

"I don't...I-I don't k-know..." Lauren said and then sobbed. Camila's eyes widened and she rushed to Lauren, dropping to her knees in front of her and wrapping her arms around Lauren's waist.

"Are you sure?" Camila asked as the side of her face was pressed against Laurens's stomach.

"12" Lauren mumbled as she gently stroked Camila's hair.

"What?" Camila asked and met Lauren's gaze.

"12 tests..." Lauren said.

"When?"

"I was at my d-dads office a few weeks ago and I missed my period a-and-" Lauren said as she choked back sobs. Camila made Lauren stand up and hugged her tightly.

"Did you see them?" Camila asked. Lauren nodded furiously. "Baby? Why didn't you tell anyone?" Camila asked softly.

"I was sc-scared, Camz. You don't hate me right?" Lauren asked.

"No! I could never ever hate you, Lolo!"

"Then why do you seem so mad?"

"Because I'm gonna kill the bastard that did this to you!" Camila raised her voice but then slowly exhaled, trying to get a hold of herself. "Lauren, I love you and I'm gonna be with you every step of the way," Camila said and pressed a gentle kiss to Lauren's forehead.  Lauren smiled. "Are you gonna keep it?"  Lauren sighed and ran her fingers through her hair.

"I honestly don't think so...I- I can't live with the fact that...I can't live with a constant reminder of what's happened many times."

"Wait, many times?"

"For the last month...it started when my dad started sending me to go get things from his office on my own. He...he pinned me down and hit me and told me he was gonna hurt my dad and do the same to...to Taylor if I told anyone! Camzi, he's the fucking security guard! He has a gun on him at all fucking times! No one would believe me anyway...I'm already a whore in my mom and dad's eyes. No one would believe me." She sobbed. Camila understood but wished that Lauren hadn't been so scared and told her sooner.

"It's okay I get that...fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck!" Camila said in frustration. She looked up to see Lauren with more tears streaming down her face. "I'm sorry...who else have you told?"

"My dad..."

"That's good. Okay, there's so much more we can do now he-"

"He asked me what I was wearing...and then he told me that I was a liar and that Tom wouldn't do that. They've been best friends since middle school."

"Okay, what the fuck?"

"I don't know Camz, maybe I was wearing some-"

"I don't fucking care! You could've ran into that office naked! That still doesn't give some asshole the right to rape you!"

"But my dad does have a p-"

"Your dad is thinking like a fucking rapist, Lo." Lauren nodded and Camila looked into Lauren's eyes, brimmed with tears.

"He told me that I can't get rid of the baby because it's not right to get rid of it... " Lauren said.

"Look Lolo, what do you wanna do? A girl like you does not deserve this! You want the best for your child. Don't you want your kid to grow up with a single mom that's fucking working her ass off while going to school?" Lauren shook her head. "Okay! You have your kid when you're ready! You and I both know how it feels to not have a parent present. I wouldn't wish that onto anyone! You do, what you believe is right, don't let anyone change your mind." Camila sighed and smiled gently.

"He told me that he wanted me out of the house by next week. I don't know what I'm gonna do!" Lauren said as she clutched onto Camila's shirt.

"Oh my god..." Camila sighed. What the actual fuck? He fucking calls his daughter a whore and doesn't believe the fact that she got raped, expects her to keep the baby and fucking birth it but kicks her out! Camila made sure to respect peoples opinions, she didn't care if you believed in God or not or were pro-choice or pro-life, she's not gonna be ignorant and force ideas onto people. But this was some level of fucked up. Camile held Lauren before she came to an impulsive decision. "Move in with me," Camila said. Lauren immediately pulled back.

"No! I would not wanna impose. No, don't worry about it, really. I'll figure something out."

"Lolo?"

"Yes?"

"Move in with me," Camila said and smiled.

"Fine...but only for a bit!" Lauren said.

"You won't be saying that when you can't get enough of this," Camila said dorkily. She tried to do a spin but instead tripped over her shoelaces which resulted in her face colliding with the kitchen floor.

"Fuck!"

"You're so dumb." Lauren giggled. She bent over to look at Camila.

"Oh! Shit! Your nose is really...bloody." Lauren said in fear.

"No shit, you dumb bitch," Camila said as she tilted her head back a laughed as she aimlessly searched for a napkin. Lauren roared in laughter.

"Here," Lauren said as she handed her a napkin.

"Thank you, sweets," Camila said as she giggled. Lauren was clutching her stomach and crying from laughing because Camila was starting to cry as she started using tons of napkins for her nose.

'I'm gonna fucking die!" Camila yelled.

"Y-you do realize its not that bad!" Lauren wheezed. Camila looked at the napkins and saw that they all had about little spots of blood on them and the one she was holding to her nose was still completely white.

"Oh..." Camila said in astonishment.

"Who's the dumb bitch now?" Lauren asked as she wiped her eyes.

"Still you." Camila huffed but then smiled. The two best friends stood in the kitchen in each other's arms as Camila whispered reassurances into Laurens's ear. The two ate the food that Camila had prepared and discussed a plan.

Everything was gonna be okay. 

The universe didn't jinx anything this time.