The Plan: Part 2

I stared at my phone and smirked.

4:00 p.m (Mila) where r we meeting up?

4:03 p.m (unknown) Meet me at the hotel we usually meet up at

4:03 p.m (Mila) got it

I walked to my closet and got my backpack and slung it over my shoulder.

"Hey, Lauren?" I called as I rummaged through my closet.

"Yes, Camila?"  She asked. How was I gonna do this?

"I'm gonna be gone till around nine but if I'm not back by then, don't wait up, I'll probably be here by sunrise."  Lauren scurried to my room with a confused expression on her face.

"Again? This is like the 4th time you've done this in the past month. How come? Work?" She's asking a lot of questions.  Shit! You're the fucking queen of plans yet you can't come up with a plan for this?

"Uh...I'm going on a date with a person," I say slowly and mentally smack myself. Way to ruin your fucking chances.

"Oh! Awesome I was about to tell you the same thing." Lauren said and glanced to the side.

She's lying. I smirked to myself.

"That's...cool for you I guess."

"You guess?" Lauren crossed her arms and raised her eyebrows at me. She's trying to make me jealous. Let me have a go with the poison you're playing with, Lauren.

"Yup. Now I'm gonna...I'm gonna go have awesome sex! For hours!" I said and started walking towards the front door. I smiled when I heard Lauren stomp into the living room/

"Good for you, I guess," Lauren called out as she slumped onto the couch.

"Yeah! Good for me!" I said as I tried to push her buttons.

"Okay?" Lauren said with annoyance clearly dipping into her tone. Fuck.

4:11 (unknown) u better b on ur way im in bed waiting 4 u. 

Fuck!

"Hopefully you have fun whoring around with whoever you're probably gonna end up fucking!" I half shout. I proceeded to immediately clasp my hand over my mouth and screw my eyes shut.

"Shut the fuck up! What the fuck is up with you? You went from zero to one hundred in five seconds, Camila!" Lauren shouted and quickly got up and shoved me against the door.  This is not how this was supposed to go.

"I'm so tired of your shit! Are you back to being fucking bipolar?" I screwed my eyes shut and felt my phone buzz.

4:13 p.m (unknown) respond.

My eyes widened and I quickly sent a random number. Lauren slaps my phone out of my hand. I look down to see her response.

4:14 p.m (unknown) see u in a few <3

I nodded to myself and quickly felt my heart stop racing.

"For all I know, you're probably really are leaving to fuck a girl! Multiple even! You're breaking me, Camz!" She looked down at my phone and saw the conversation that I was having with her. Shit.

"See?" She said in frustration and ran her hand through her hair.

"Lauren...I'm not your girlfriend! You can't get mad at me for hanging out with girls." Lauren scoffs.

"Hanging out? 'Hanging out', doesn't mean fucking!"

"Stop telling me what's right and what's not. Stop telling me what I can and can't do. I'm my own person paying my own rent. Fuck. Off." I sigh.