17

At first, Camila thought she was only staying in Colorado for one year but one year became two and two years became three and finally, three turned to four. The brunette anticipated going back to Miami right before the Junior school year started but things don't always go as planned.

Lots of things changed.

First, Camila has not one but two sisters now!
As soon as they arrived in Colorado, Camilas dad thought it'd be great to mention that she had a three year old sister! Half-sister to be more specific. Camila was a bit mad because she felt as it was a betrayal of her mother but at this point, Camila loves Sofia. Her father also adopted a ten year old girl when he came back from a mission trip named Allyson. Camila adores both of her younger siblings.

Next, the saddest thing is that Dinah and Camila lost contact during the second year she lived in Colorado. Camila called and texted but Dinah never responded.

Lastly though, Camila had finally gotten her glow up but she was maybe too blessed.

The girl looked like she was carved by the gods themselves.

Camila grew for two years until she reached the height of an astonishing 5'8 feet! As soon as she turned 15 she finally got her period, which after years of praying for it she doesn't want it anymore but anyway, Camila is 6'1 to put it in simple words. Her father asked her if she took growth hormones. That's a secret she'll never tell. While Camila suffered from awful acne for a year she did end up with a face with zero marks or scars and that was smooth as butter. She has perfectly straight teeth and only wears contacts. Also, her chubby cheeks went away and her jawline would slice you in half if you got near it.

And yes, while she had this glow up she can't be completely perfect, right?

Wrong.

Just kidding, you're right.

Camilas boobs barely grew.

Like they're barely A but it's okay.

She tells herself: "At least they're perky?"

Either way, the girl is still a goddess and she was pretty excited to go to school the next day. She had arrived in Florida after a 5 day long exhausting road trip.

She swears all road trips do is tear families apart.

The family walked into their "cozy" home that they all grew to love within the first three days. They got their furniture and everything set up on the first day.

"Are you excited for school tomorrow?" She asked Sofie.

"Well, kinda? I'm scared of bullies." Sofia said quietly.

"Well I'll kick anyone's ass if they mess with you and you tell them that. If anyone is mean to you just tell them: 'My sister will kick your non existent fucking ass, dip shit." That's Lm and they'll run away."

Oh right, Camila cursed now.

She sounded hot as hell doing it too.

Her little sister gave her a bewildered look.

"Okay...maybe don't say that. If they bully you they're just jealous of your beauty, babe. Just ignore them. Plus, I'm positive there won't be any bullies okay? I'll take you for ice cream tomorrow too!"

"Me too?" Ally yelled from her room next door.

"Yes,  you too dip shit! Wish you knew how to drive!" Camila yelled as Sofie giggled.

"Language!" The oldest Cabello yelled.

"Yes sir."  Camila muttered.

"Alright go to bed mamas! I love you!" She said and gave her little sister a hug.

After Sofia went to her room, Camila walked to Ally's room and hugged the middle child.

"I love you okay. Be up by 5:25 okay? Your schedule is online and we have much together so come to me then and tell me how your day has been okay? I'll beat up any dip shits cause I'm taller than all these fuckers anyway." Camila smiled softly. Her sister nodded and gave her a hug.

"Thanks, Mila. I Love You.

When the three sisters woke up in the morning, Camila being the last to wake up, obviously, they all got ready in 30 minutes to an hour, Camila being the one that took an hour, obviously. The three sisters got into Camilas Jeep and Camila drove off to Sofia's elementary school. After another long pep talk on bullying, Sofia finally walked into the elementary school and after a short ten minute drive. They finally arrived at the highschool

Both sisters had butterflies errupt in their stomach. The bad kind of butterflies though.

See, Camila was scared of running into two people. Dinah Jane Hansen and Lauren Michelle Jauregui. Camila had to admit, she was kind of mad at Dinah for never responding. It broke her heart if she was being honest and Camila held a grudge against Lauren for multiple and obvious reasons. The girl made Camilas middle school years awful. The two things Camila was excited for was 1. All her AP classes, which most kids wouldn't be excited for but AP means college credits and AP classes are opportunities to get smarter which Camila loves. Then there is 2. She's excited to see if people will notice her glow up.

"Lets go." Camila says to her sister. Camila puts her sunglasses on and fixes her snap back.

"You're such a dyke." Ally says jokingly. Camila looks at her over her sunglasses.

"Takes one to know one." Camila shrugs and laughs.

"You bitch! Anyway, can you walk with me to my locker?" Ally asks.

"For sure. Also, Juniors and Freshmen have lunch together so I'll see you there."

The girls walk into the school and they already got a glimpse of how the year would go.

"Aw shit." They say in time.