Toxic

Camila was gonna be honest: She had not been expecting Lauren to ask that question so quickly. She didn't even know the answer to that. She felt oh so...stupid. She had just asked Lucy to be her girlfriend about four hours ago, what was she supposed to do now? Camila loved Lauren in that convoluted 'you used to be my best friend then you kinda forgot about me and then I fell in love with you then you called me a fag and rejected me then I ended up talking to Lucy and loving her instead but still never forgot about you but I did fall out of love with you but all of these feelings are bubbling up again out of no where' type of way. She liked Lauren and she liked Lucy. Shit.

"Uh..." Camila said out loud.

"Look." Lauren walked over and wrapped her hands around Camila's neck. "You don't have to do anything you don't want to. I already explained how I felt and you told me how you felt. If I'm not mistaken you feel the same way. The thing is, I've known you since we were in diapers okay. Longer than you've known DJ so I've learned a few things about you in those years and one of those is that you feel...a lot and it crushes you sometimes. I know you really like Lucy okay but I know you really like me too and I know this is a hard thing to be dealing with." Lauren stroked Camila's cheek. Camila didn't exactly appreciate her phrasing but she understood her point.

"I do like you a lot Lauren the thing is that...I just don't- I'm not sure about this. I asked Lucy out like four hours ago. I can't just break up with her. Plus! She's my best friend, you have any idea what this would do to our friendship? Lucy has been here for me more than you ever have. We've always been toxic, you're fucking manipulative and bat-shit crazy. How am I supposed to trust that this isn't some trick or that you're not just gonna leave me after like a month? Do you have any idea how this-" Camila gestured between the two. "Will fuck up our mental health?" Camila said running her hands through her hair in frustration.

"That won't happen. I promise. I get that we may have been a bit toxic but it never made a difference!" Camila looked at Lauren as if she grew a second head.

"Are you fucking serious?"

"Yes! I'm fucking serious!"

Camila sighed.

"Camila! Please give me a fucking chance you're always such a bitch to me and never giving me a chance you've been angry at me for so long please stop! Please another chance! Please?" Lauren begged and tears streamed down her face.

That should've been the first red flag.

Camila immediately stood up and embraced Lauren in a tight hug.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Baby." Camila cooed and cupped Lauren's face and Lauren smiled slightly at the pet name.

"I'll give you a second chance, princess. Please stop crying?" Lauren hugged Camila and immediately stopped crying.

"We can even...keep it a secret? If you want! Just while you like...figure stuff out?"

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" Camila asked.

"Yes! It's not even cheating it's just like exploring! If anything it'll solidify the relationship once you realize what you want!" Lauren said happily. Camila knew that wasn't true if anything it was stupid, but Camila slowly nodded her head and said: "That makes sense." Lauren hugged Camila while on her tip toes.

"Am I coming over tonight?" Lauren smirked. Camila's jeans suddenly felt tighter for some odd and unrelated reason of course.

"Yeah but not in that way. To work on the project and film. You can stay the night if you want but not in that way...in a friend type of way. I'm giving you a second chance but in a friend way." Camila rambled. Lauren simply nodded knowing she would get her way.

"Let's go inside."

The two girls got inside and Lucy and Ally squealed and hugged the tallest girl while ignoring Lauren.

"Hey Ally Cat." Camila gave her younger sister a bear hug.

"Lucy." Camila nodded at her with a smirk and Lucy got flustered. Lauren rolled her eyes.

"You guys know Lauren right?" Camila said carefully. Ally nodded slightly, wanting to be nice and not show her annoyance of Lauren's presence. She knew everything about what Lauren did to her. 

"Hey Lauren!" Lucy said, being the nice girl she's always been, Lauren rolled her eyes. Dinah looked at Lauren and scoffed and continued eating. Camila noticed how Ally and Dinah kept stealing glances at each other, Camila didn't think much of it. Camila sat at the table and Lucy sat on Canila's lap and Lauren was over taken by jealousy. Dinah chuckled knowing that Camila was gonna get a boner.

"So Lucy?" Lauren said with a smug expression.

"Yes ma'am?" Lucy said with a cutely, Camila wrapped her arms around her girlfriend's waist.

"I'm going over to Camila's house tonight, and staying over." Lauren said hoping to push Lucy's buttons. Lucy bounced on Camila's lap and turned around, rubbing Camila's...memeber.

"Oh I hope you have fun, babe!" Lucy gave Camila a kiss but looked at Lauren as they did it and smirked. Lauren's blood boiled.

"We might do the usual sleep over stuff, truth or dare." Lauren smirked knowing how dirty truth or dare can get. Camila thought about...dirty things and that's when her cock really came to life. She lets out a grunt and Lucy feels something poke her. She snaps her head back.

"Uh...Mila can we talk?" She says with wide eyes.