Daddy

"The fuck did you just say to me?" She said and shifted her hand to my face, still grabbing it harshly.

"I called you a slut." I felt Camila's grip tightened and I got excited. I'm successfully making her angry.

"You're my little slut!" She yelled and slammed me into the wall. "Mine!" She said. She forcefully kissed me and pressed herself up against me, pinning my hands above my head.

I'm not gonna lie.

I am incredibly turned on right now.

And a little scared.

I leaned in and gently brushed my lips against Camila's.

"No." I said, smirking. The fury in her eyes.

"The fuck do you mean no?" She asked and her hand retrieved back to my neck, her grip was tight.

"I mean that Keaton has a bigger dick and I rather have him fucking me instead." Untrue. Very untrue. Keaton dick wasn't microscopic but, it was less than average. Plus I haven't talked to Keaton in about a year or two. Camila looks me dead in the eyes and just stays staring at me for about a minute and then quickly grabs me by the hair and pushes me to the ground.

"Suck it." She says forcefully.

"No!" I say and quickly stand up. I wasn't stooping down to my knees. I'm not THAT submissive. Either way, she grabbed me again and pushed me down but came down with me.

"Do it, or leave my fucking house and ever speak to me again." She spat out. I nodded meekly and she smiled, an entire personality switch. She gently cupped my face with both hands.

"Good girl." She said and gently kissed my lips. My eyes widened but I turned my head to make the kiss deeper. I push Mila back and straddle her.

"Mmm." She groans out. She reaches up and starts gently massaging my boobs and the pleasure makes me grind into her.

"Fuck, mi amor. Do that any harder and I'll cream my pants." She says and shifts to my breasts and starts sucking on them. She gently bites my now erect nipple and then eases it with swirls of her tongue. As I grind on Camila and I feel her rock into me through her pants. She groans and starts putting more force into her thrusting. I get up.

"How about we start with the questions?"

"What the fuck do you think you're doing!" She yells. She gets up and shoves me to the ground. She walks out and closes the door behind her and I quickly run up to it to open but it doesn't budge. I press my ear to the door and hear  drawers open and then I hear Camila's heavy footsteps approach the door and then she opens the door. I look at her left hand.

Rope.

What the fuck. What a kinky bitch.

She pushes me to the floor and then turns and locks the closet door. She points for me to go onto the couch.

"You've been bad." She whispers into my ear while she sits down. "Do you think bad girls get to cum?" She asks. I don't respond and she quickly smacks me. "Do you think bad girls get to cum? Answer me, whore."

"No?" I say as if it's a question.

"Mi amor...baby." Says gently and then her volume goes up ten notches. "Is that a fucking question? Did I ask you to ask me something? No! No, I didn't! Answer me!"

"No! No they don't. Bad girls don't get to cum." Camila smiled and looks pleased. She gets on her knees.

"Give me your hands. If it's okay, can I tie you up?" She asked sweetly, even though what she was asking to do is gonna send us both to hell.

"Yes." I said shyly.  She grabs my hands and puts them behind my back and expertly ties the knot while looking into my eyes. As if she's done this before.

"Good girl!" She says as if she's praising a dog and she pats my head and gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Open your mouth." I look at her with wide eyes. "You heard me, mami." She said. I hesitantly opened my mouth and she shoved a bandana in my mouth. I gag on it because of the sudden entry. "You better gag like that in my cock." She smirks. She steps back and looks at me as if she's inspecting her work. "Perfect" she mutters and quickly reaches into her pocket. Before I can move she snaps multiple pictures of me. "There! Next time you don't listen, I'll just send this to the entire school staff cause they think you're a little goody two shoes. Maybe the school and even...your dad!" She says happily. Ok I'm fucked. I nodded furiously.

"Good. And just for good measure I'll record this." She said and I nodded. Who knows what would happen if I say no.

She makes me stand up and puts me against the wall, she takes out the make shift gag. "Let's try this again!" She takes her pants down, while simultaneously taking off her briefs.

"I'm gonna fuck your face." I nodded and opened my mouth and forced her huge cock into my mouth. I gag and tried to pull back but she pushed my head so it was against the wall. I harshly sucked on it as she fucked it into my mouth. "Ugh baby the feels so fucking nice." She forcefully thrusted into my mouth and I was ruining my fucking panties. I moaned on her dick. She pulled out until all that was in her mouth was her cock head. I started sucking on it, drinking up the pre-cum and sucking as if my life depended on it. She quickly filled her huge and thick cock into my throat. All the way. She grabbed my head and held it flushed against her lower stomach as she did fast thrust. "Choke on it!" She forced out. Oh she's about to cum. I slowly around her dick and she moans then, unexpectedly cums in my mouth. Though I should've expected it cause she's lasted long, that bubble was bound to burst at anytime. I drank all of her hot cum. It tasted sweet and salty. She pulled out and I coughed a bit and then I licked my lips.

"Delicious." She looked at me and I looked down her cock. She was still very, very hard.

"You're so fucking adorable." She said and quickly kissed me. "Sit on my face, mami."

I quickly took off my pants and crawled over to Camila and slowly lowered myself onto her mouth. I felt her lap at my clit and suck on it. I couldn't help but let out a loud moan.

"You taste so fucking good ba-" the door swung open.

"What's going on here?"