Hospital

Third person POV

The next few minutes passed in a blur. The three girls ran just to find the door open. Camila is the one that witnessed it. She had made it to the door first. "Ally stop!" She screamed as her sister ran into the street.
"Fuck!" Camila yelled as she ran outside.
She looked forward and saw a blue Jeep speeding down the street. "Ally stop!" She screamed. Ally turned to Camila before slowly taking a step backwards.

Her foot didn't make it to the floor.

The car that was speeding sent Ally flying back at least 6 feet. Camila's eyes widened and she ran out. Dinah went with Camila and Lauren stood back in horror, staring at Ally's bloody face.

Camila ran to her little sister and her eyes watered. Her face was completely bloody and blood was gushing from her head. Camila ripped her shirt off and put it to Camila's head. Both Lauren and Dinah stared at Camila's and before turning to each other, being aware of the competition and then thinking 'now is most definitely not the time for this.'

She cradled Ally and pressed her white shirt to Ally's head. Ally already had bruises forming on her back. Camila gently rolled up her shirt to inspect any thing else. Ally had something poking at her skin, a broken rib. She had bruises all over her stomach. Lauren ran to the driver and cussed him out while Camila held her sister and Dinah whispered to Ally and Camila, trying to calm them down. Ally was gasping for air. "Stay with me Ally-cat. We're gonna get you to the hospital." Ally nodded weakly before groaning loudly in pain. "Hold her please, Cheechee?" Camila asked. Dinah nodded and slowly grabbed Ally, trying not to hurt her.

Camila got up and looked at the driver in the car. "You fucking asshole! What the fuck! You understand what you just did?" She yelled at the guy who was still seated in his car, with the window rolled down.

The guy in a stupid SnapBack raised his hands up in defense.

"I'm sorry I-I wasn't paying attention!"  Camila seethed when his breath smelled faintly of alcohol. She shook her head thinking 'just my luck'

"Look...what you're gonna do is get out of the car and stay right fucking here and find a ride." She said and the boy nodded furiously.

"Get the fuck out! Do I have to say it again?" Camila yelled.

"Oh right." He said and slowly climbed out of the car. Camila grabbed him by his shoulders and shoved him against his car repeatedly .

"Fucking scumbag." Camila yelled and proceeded to push the guy to the floor and kick him repeatedly in the side. Camila bent down and punched him really hard in the nose. The boy groaned and stuck his hand out. Camila smirked and shot back up before stomping on his hand repeatedly. She wasn't satisfied till she heard an intense cracking in his hand and the boy was crying in pain. Camila stomped on his fore arm, immediately a deafening crack filled both her and Lauren's ears.

"That's what you fucking get! Asshole!" Camila yelled. The boy sat up and doubled over, cradling his arm. Camila kicked him again and he immediately threw up while cradling his now broken arm. Camila made a move to hurt him again but Lauren made her stop.

"Camzi, that's enough. Seriously. He could press charges." Lauren sighed. Not feeling that bad for the guy.

"Is he gonna press charges." Camila asked, feigning innocence.

"No! No he's not! He won't he promises! Only if you take him to the hospital!" The teenager screamed.

Why the fuck is he talking in third person. Everyone thought.

Camila stared at him.

"You're sitting in the front, right next to me." Camila says with her eyes squinted, like a sniper aiming at their target.

"Dinah, Lauren? Can you two sit in the back? With ally? Please?" She asked pleadingly. The two girls nodded.  The two girls carried the injured girl into the back seat, laying her on their laps. Camila stared at the idiot boy before getting him up and slinging his arm (the one that's not broken) around her neck. He muttered a small thanks as she helped him into the front seat and buckling him up. Camila hopped into the drivers seat and banged her head against the wheel softly. She sighed.

"Mila! You want my flannel? To cover up?" Dinah asked.

"No take mine! Maybe it'll fit you better since it's over sized.

"Fucking lesbians. Of course their wearing flannels." She muttered to herself. She didn't wanna hurt any of the girls feelings.

"Uh...."

"I have a shirt in the back. It's in the back pack." Camila nodded and smiled at the boy.

"Thanks I'll get it at the hospital." She said and the boy nodded.

She started driving to the hospital which was ten minutes away.

"Fuck! I need a phone. So they can be ready for her." Camila sighed.

"Take mine!" The two girls said at once before sending each other glares. Camila was not in the mood to deal with this. The boy could feel it too.

"Here you go." The boy offered.

"Do you mind...calling them?" The boy nodded and placed the phone on his lap before dialing the three digits.

"Here." He gave the phone to Camila.

She grabbed the phone and explained the situation.

"Yeah a drunk driver..." Camila muttered. The boy squirmed in his seat.

"Yeah they fled." Camila said into the phone and then sending a glance at the raven haired boy.

"So...well what happened...yeah. Well my friend got hurt pretty bad his arm is broken. No....No I don't know what happened. My little sister ran off and didn't look both ways and this car hit her. No I don't need an ambulance I just need a fucking room for her! It appears that she has a broken rib and something is wrong she's having a very hard time breathing." Camila paused and nodded as she listened to the person on the other line. The two girls in the back admired this little quirk of Camila.

"Well the first one is Ally Brooke Cabello....yes I would prioritize her...yeah very critical condition. The other person is..." Camila trailer off and looked at the boy.

"Conan Gray." He whispered.

"The other person is Conan Gray. Yeah he was in a lot of pain earlier but he's holding off....okay thank you so much." Camila sighed, listening to more information.

"Yeah we'll be there in five. We'll just pull up at the front and meet you guys outside...." Camila hung up and sighed before looking at Conan and smiling.

"Thanks for that."

"No problem." The two girls in the back eyed the two, jealousy pouring out of them. As if Camila had a 6th sense for this she looked at the two through the rear view mirror.

"Thanks girls." Camila smiled softly.

Dinah and Lauren both blushed furiously.

"No problem."

I'm planning on updating a lot tomorrow so be on the look out! I planned to get this out by 7:30 but part of it didn't save so...sorry about that!

Did you guys enjoy this chapter?

Comment what you wanna see in this book and any predictions!

I love you all!