What the fuck is happening

Camila's POV
"Ah, fuck!" I heard Lauren yell after hearing Lucy. She quickly scrambled and covered up with her clothes that she left next to the couch and then she backed into a corner. I quickly scooped my brief on the couch and used them to cover my...area. I then put on my Miami heat basketball jersey.

"Babe! I can explain! It was for uh..." I was at a loss. Lucy stared at me and slowly looked me up and down and then looked at Lauren and fixed her gaze on her with a small smile playing at her lips.

"Dinah and Ally went out to get ice-cream." Lucy said. I took at glance a glance at Lauren and the poor girl was on the verge of being traumatized. She had that know 'what the fuck' face.

"Okay? Uh, Luce can I explain?"

"Shut the fuck up." She said casually.

"Okay." I said dragging out the word. She walked in and closed the door behind them.

"How are you two even fucking in here? I can't even fully extend my arms." She said casually, looking around the small walk in closet.

"Lauren." Lucy piped and Lauren's eyes widened a bit more, if that's even possible. "Your...demeanor is so...weird. In eighth grade, you were quite literally the biggest bitch. Ninth grade you still were. Then sophomore year you dropped the whole mean girl look for a more...bad ass look! Yet you're the most innocent and cutest little thing I've ever set eyes upon. So I just wanna day that this whole innocent get-up is super cute. It matches your personality and stuff." Lucy smirks as she snatches the clothes out of Lauren's hands.
"So it would be a shame if you ruined this cute outfit with all of your cum." Lauren was about to implode, I could see it. I felt so bad but I couldn't help but smirk at how hot this was.
"So tell me Lauren." She bent down and met Lauren at eye level, shamelessly dropping her gaze to her breasts before speaking up again.
"How do you like to be fucked? Slow and steady, passionate, rough? Do you liked getting called a princess or a slut? Maybe both?" Lucy stuck her hands up and shrugged. Lauren stared at Lucy bewildered but but then made a bold move and licked her lips.

"The innocent girl thing is true. I take pride in it." Lauren's voice wavered a bit but she composed herself and got a bit more confident. Was this the wrong time to get a boner? "But I like being called a little slut, a whore, a bitch. I like sex rough and choking and spanking  and rope are all things that make me..." Lauren meets Lucy's gaze and leans in a bit. "So, so wet." Lauren bit her lip. Lucy smirked. "What about you?"

"Me? Same exact thing!" Lucy seemed very confident in what she was doing. Lauren did to. What the fuck is going on? Lucy reaches behind Lauren and unties my knots.

Lucy's POV
What the fuck is going on? What the fuck am I doing? Okay, okay Lucy....lets think this through. Lauren is hot. So very hot. Camila? Hot. Very hot. Daddy hot. Fuck why am I not mad? Maybe because I'm so fucking turned on. Will it damage the relationship? Will I get to fuck Lauren without Camila?

Damn, I need to get my head straight.

But would I? Genuine question.

Anyway...

Should I do it?

Yes. Yes I should cause I need to have sex right now.

Lauren's POV

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

Fuck it.

Fuck them?

Yes.

Camila's POV

Lucy crawls closer to Lauren and straddles her. The two start making out. I stare in awe as Lauren sucks a Lucy's neck, making her let out deep moans. As Lauren does this, Lucy grabs Lauren's hand and guides it in between her legs. Lauren slips her hand under Lucy's dress and rubs her through her panties. "Oh! Ugh Lauren." She moans out. "Fuck!" Lucy grinds  into her fingers.

3rd person view

Lauren pushes the silky material of Lucy's underwear aside and starts rubbing her soaking clit. Lauren groans in Lucy's ear.

"You're my little slut right, princess?" Lauren asks the brunette.

"Mm yes I am." Lucy moans out. Lauren pushes Lucy back and kisses down her stomach before kissing Lucy's clit. Lauren feels Lucy quiver and whisper "Bed." Lauren picked up Lucy and tossed her on the bed. Camila scurried over and watched the two girls as she slowly stroked her huge cock. Lauren stripped Lucy of her clothes and stuck her finger into Lucy's pussy.

"What a hot pussy this is." Lauren smirks as she furiously pumps in and out. Lucy observes Lauren's bíceps flexing and she feels herself get even more turned on. Lauren adds in another finger and whispers pure filth into Lucy's ear.

"You're my little slut. My fucking whore. I'm gonna lick up all your slut cum and make you taste it." Lauren wraps her hand around Lucy's neck and adds in a third finger. She pumps into Lucy harder and feels her start to shake. Lauren quickly pulls her fingers out.

"Daddy." Lucy drags out the word. "I wanna cum!" Lucy whines. "Please!" Lauren smirks and lines up her pussy with Lucy's. Lucy moans at the contact and they start furiously running against each other. Camila pumps at her cock harder. She groans but the girls pay no mind to her. Camila seethes at this. They need to start paying attention to her and now. The two girls orgasm in time and Lauren collapses onto Lucy and they both giggle and kiss each other.

"My turn."  Camila says seductively but her efforts fail. Both Lucy and Lauren turn to her and smirk.

"Nah." They say and giggle.

"What the fuck!" Camila sighs as the two girls walk back into the closet. Camila hears some loud groans and moans, a bang, a moment of silence and then the two girls walk out wearing their clothes.

"The girls are back! Let's go watch the movie!" Lucy says as if nothing had happened.

"Unless you gotta take care of something else first." Lauren points and giggles. Lucy high fives her.

"Welp, after you cum everything meet us in Ally's room." Lucy pipes up. Camila nods meekly, who bruised. The two girls walk out, holding hands and chatting and Camila is filled with jealousy.