Everything will be okay

Camila parked in front of the hospital. She quickly got out of the car and rummaged through Conan's bag in the back.

"Aha, found ya." She mused to herself, the two girls seating in the back seat smiled at Camila's adorableness. She put on the right black shirt and tucked it into her bell bottoms which made her ass look fabulous, in the opinion of every member in the car except the half conscious Ally, who was struggling to keep her eyes open. Camila shivered and then reached to the back and pulled on the denim jacket which was almost the same shade of navy blue as her pants. "I got myself a whole ass outfit here. Thanks, Conan. Fits me just right." (Outfit above is the one that Camila is wearing.)

"Honestly you should keep it. It fits you better than it fits me." Conan giggled and Camila smiled.

"I'm really sorry about, like....casually break you hand and stuff.

"Honestly I've been looking at the bright side about this whole thing and broken arm equals less chores and no P.E so it's kind of a win." He mused and shrugged. Upon hearing Conan talk about the bright side, Camila casted a glance to Dinah and smiled to herself, Dinah stared at her cr-best friend, seemingly acknowledging that her friend was thinking about their "talk" earlier.

"Awesome." She said and flashed him a million dollar smile. "Okay, I'm gonna carry Ally in. Can you guys help Conan out?" She asked softly, still in shock from the events of the day.

No response.

"Did you guys uh...hear me?" She said in an awkward high pitched tone. Dinah and Lauren nodded before huffing and getting the boy out of the car. As Camila rushed to the front, carrying Ally gently making sure she didn't hurt her, the two girls began to interrogate the poor teenager.

"You know...you look really straight. Like too straight. As if you're forcing it." Lauren said while eyeing his basketball jersey over a white t-shirt paired with a Miami Heat snap back, a pair of black Air Force one's and to top it off, a chain on the skinny jeans he was wearing. Conan nodded and just smiled at Lauren as he continued to stagger forward with the girls help.

"Are you gay?"

"He's Bi, Dinah I'm sure of it."

"No, most definitely gay...or a fuck boy!"

"Ok seriously...I get that you two are extremely clingy when it comes to your friend and jealous too but don't see me as a threat." He sighed.

"Do you like her?" Lauren asked.

"She's pretty and tall." He answered.

"AND a lesbian but do you like her?"

"Oh she's gay?" Conan asked curiously as they entered the hospital.

"No shes bi!" Dinah said.

"Lesbian." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"Shut the fuck up! You're the lesbian!" Dinah yelled at Dinah.

"Am not! I'm bi but I just don't like boys! At all I would never date one...oh! I guess I am lesbian. And this whole time I'm thinking I'm American! The betrayal." Lauren said trying to make a stupid joke like Camila back in the days. Conan laughed and Lauren giggled at her own joke, meanwhile, Dinah rolled her eyes.

"So fucking stupid..." she muttered to herself.
"Do you like her or not?" Dinah asked as Lauren began talking to the front desk lady.

"If I had the chance...I would date her, I guess. If we're basing this off of looks, which is something that doesn't exactly matter to me. I tend to care about personality and even though she beat my ass not even thirty minutes ago, I can tell that at heart she's a good person but just a little broken. For now though, I'll just just say that I'd like to get to know her better." He said and grinned. Dinah scoffed and Lauren was glaring at him.